Chobani® Greek Yogurt Flip Peachy Pistachio uploaded by Mary R.

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Peachy Pistachio Flip Greek Yogurt.
Only natural ingredients.
1.5% milk fat.
Peach low-fat yogurt with pistachios & dark chocolate.

• "I'ts sweet enough to fill a craving!" in 1 review
  • "While the Peachy Pistachio isn't my favorite, and thus the three stars, it's very good." in 1 review
Caitlin S.
Columbus, OH
I think the yogurt flips are an awesome product. This is not my favorite flip but I really love peach yogurt so I did like it.
Stephanie M.
Henderson, NV
I've never tried this flavor but the key lime pie flip with graham crackers is amazing! So good for you and at a great price.
Christina V.
wolcott
Yum!!!! Love the flavor combos chobani comes up with. Nothing too sweet, just perfect. I have not found one I have not liked.
Erica T.
MESA, AZ
The best light snack on a spring or summer afternoon. Light and refreshing taste with a tad of saltiness from the pistachios.
Meghan C.
Brewster, NY
I enjoy all of the Chobani flip yogurts, but this flavor is my favorite. I love the combinations of pistachio and peaches.
Carri V.
Gilbert , AZ
I love Chobani yogurt also! Peaches are so good in yogurt! These are reasonably priced to take for your lunch for the day.
Bonnie J.
Libertyville, IL
I loved the peachy taste. Wasn't overly sour or overly sweet. Just the right balance. The pistachios gave it a nice crunch!
Raquel M.
Delicious! Love the peach and pistachio combo! Nice crunch with the nuts.  Filling and high protein great healthy option.
Claire W.
Corp Christi, TX
This yogurt is great on the go. It tastes yummy and is very filling. I love peach yogurt and this one doesn't disappoint.
Krystal U.
Oshkosh, WI
These flip yogurts are great. It's almost like eating a desert. My absolute favorite though is the coconut and chocolate.
Meghan S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have tried many of the other flavors and love the key lime one. Is this one a good flavor to include in my breakfast rotation?
Why you stop making peachy pistachio dark chocolate greek yogurt?