Chobani® Greek Yogurt Flip Peachy Pistachio uploaded by Mary R.

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Peachy Pistachio Flip Greek Yogurt.
Only natural ingredients.
1.5% milk fat.
Peach low-fat yogurt with pistachios & dark chocolate.

• "I'ts sweet enough to fill a craving!" in 1 review
  • "While the Peachy Pistachio isn't my favorite, and thus the three stars, it's very good." in 1 review
Octavia M.
When I first started eating yogurt I hated it. I tried the flips and it was awesome! I liked the fact that I always had something to add to my yogurt to keep my mind off texture.
This flavor in particular is wonderful, I love peach and it have pieces of peaches in the yogurt plus pistachios you can add on the side. Perfect combo!
Kianna L.
I did not like this one, I love anything pistachio but this i did not like at all. The peach yogurt taste actually pretty good and the pistachio as well but just not together, they should done a plain vanilla yogurt instead of peach
Mikayla K.
This yoghurt has a great consistency and flavor. I love all of the options this brand offers, there’s truly a flip flavor for everyone. I’ve bought these quite a few times and I swear they have more new flavors every time I go to buy them!
TammyJo J.
New Pine Crk, OR
I've tried a few of these, and I love the concept. It's nice to have some texture and crunch with yogurt. I plan to try more of them when they are available in my grocery store.
Justine G.
Albany, NY
My absolutely favorite flavor of Chobani Flips. Its gotten hard to find recently, but I will go to several different stores to find it. Groceries stores run them on sale frequently, so they're a great and affordable start to my day. Easy to grab in the morning, and keeps you full til lunch. I love the fresh flavors and the add-ins make it even more delicious.
This is seriously the best yogurt I've ever tasted!!!1 I used to buy as many were on the shelf that day...sooo good! like 10-20 at a time. Now it's been discontinued at all of the grocery stores in the Austin, TX area. WHY, WHY, WHY? This had to have been their best seller. What's it going to take to get Chobani to bring it back? Begging!!! I can't be the only one who feels this way. Write Chobani, maybe we can make a difference. PLEASE BRING IT BACK.... Terry in Austin, TX
Mandy R.
warrensburg
if i could give all of these 100 stars i would. i love the chobani flips they are so yummy. they make a great breakfast. or snack if im craving something sweet. and most of the time i can find them on sale at my local grocery store.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
surprisingly a delicious mix of flavors! I bought it because I just really enjoy peach yogurt and boy was I satisfied! The pistachios and dark chocolate provide a perfect amount of crunch and extra sweetness. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a quick breakfast!
Petra L.
Melbourne, Florida
Love this yogurt! It's delicious I love a lot of the flavors. I think the Mix ins taste better than a yogurt.  I'm not a big fan of the yogurt. The mix in side is what makes a yogurt taste yummy! It's not too expensive I usually buy it when it is on sale.
Alison M.
Crystal Lake, IL
This is by far one of my favorite go to yogurts! The creaminess of the yogurt with the chunks of sweet peach and the crunch and saltiness of the pistachios is heaven in my mouth! I would recommend this yogurt to anyone!
Meghan S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have tried many of the other flavors and love the key lime one. Is this one a good flavor to include in my breakfast rotation?
Why you stop making peachy pistachio dark chocolate greek yogurt?