Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtChobani
Chobani Greek Yogurt Flip Peachy Pistachio

Chobani® Greek Yogurt Flip Peachy Pistachio

by Chobani

Chobani® Peachy Pistachio Flip Greek Yogurt.
Only natural ingredients.
1.5% milk fat.
Peach low-fat yogurt with pistachios & dark chocolate.

Why you stop making peachy pistachio dark chocolate greek yogurt?
I have tried many of the other flavors and love the key lime one. Is this one a good flavor to include in my breakfast rotation?
Start your review of Chobani® Greek Yogurt Flip Peachy Pistachio!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
While the Peachy Pistachio isn't my favorite, and thus the three stars, it's very good.in reviews
I'ts sweet enough to fill a craving!in reviews
Naushin H.
Hartford, CT
Sooo yummy love the chocolate pistachio and peach combination.a great snack for the middle of day munchies
This is seriously the best yogurt I've ever tasted!!!1 I used to buy as many were on the shelf that day...sooo good! like 10-20 at a time. Now it's been discontinued at all of the grocery stores in the Austin, TX area. WHY, WHY, WHY? This had to have been their best seller. What's it going to take to get Chobani to bring it back? Begging!!! I can't be the only one who feels this way. Write Chobani, maybe we can make a difference. PLEASE BRING IT BACK.... Terry in Austin, TX
Kelly V.
Jackson, NJ
This is one of my favorite flavors of yogurt. I haven’t seen it in the stores in awhile but if you do I recommend trying it. [email protected]’t be sorry. The pistachios add a nice flavor and texture.
Justine G.
My absolutely favorite flavor of Chobani Flips. Its gotten hard to find recently, but I will go to several different stores to find it. Groceries stores run them on sale frequently, so they're a great and affordable start to my day. Easy to grab in the morning, and keeps you full til lunch. I love the fresh flavors and the add-ins make it even more delicious.
Madison W.
Charleston, WV
THIS IS THE BEST YOGURT I HAVE EVER TASTED. I used to buy no joke 7-10 of these every week and eat it every day. The grocery stores in my hometown randomly stopped carrying it and I was LIVID. I contacted all of the grocery stores and they said they couldn't refer me to a place for me to buy it. It's now been about a year and half without this yogurt in my life and I am so sad without it. If anyone reading this review can tell me where I can buy it, please let me know. I am so desperate to eat this yogurt again.
Melissa G.
Monroe, LA
If you love Greek yogurt you will love this. The peach and pistachio flavor is just the right combo of sweet and salty and mixing it with the tart flavor of the yogurt is delicious. I bought this at Walmart and would recommend this to all yogurt lovers.
kelsey Z.
Absolutely love this!!! Will definitely go back for 2nd's and always lick the bowl haha Definitely one of my top favorite go to snacks
Alena M.
Köln, Nrw
The combination of fruit and nuts is actually quite tasty, but i would love it even more if chobani would use full fat ( real greek Yoghurts) and not those light versions. They taste to me like they mixed in some flour.
Cassondra R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite of the flips flavors. It gives you just enough yogurt and has a really good unique flavor. It's a kind of sugary snack but good for a quick snack. I would buy again. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a quick flavorful snack
Griselda G.
Colusa, CA
I love the chobani flip yogurts. There so good and I love the fact that they come with there own toppings. The yogurt it's self is not too thick like other Greek yogurt. And the toppings compliment the yogurt so perfectly.