Chobani® Greek Yogurt Flip Peachy Pistachio uploaded by Mary R.

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® Peachy Pistachio Flip Greek Yogurt.
Only natural ingredients.
1.5% milk fat.
Peach low-fat yogurt with pistachios & dark chocolate.

• "I'ts sweet enough to fill a craving!" in 1 review
  • "While the Peachy Pistachio isn't my favorite, and thus the three stars, it's very good." in 1 review
Mikayla K.
This yoghurt has a great consistency and flavor. I love all of the options this brand offers, there’s truly a flip flavor for everyone. I’ve bought these quite a few times and I swear they have more new flavors every time I go to buy them!
Octavia M.
York
When I first started eating yogurt I hated it. I tried the flips and it was awesome! I liked the fact that I always had something to add to my yogurt to keep my mind off texture.
This flavor in particular is wonderful, I love peach and it have pieces of peaches in the yogurt plus pistachios you can add on the side. Perfect combo!
Kianna L.
I did not like this one, I love anything pistachio but this i did not like at all. The peach yogurt taste actually pretty good and the pistachio as well but just not together, they should done a plain vanilla yogurt instead of peach
TammyJo J.
New Pine Creek
I've tried a few of these, and I love the concept. It's nice to have some texture and crunch with yogurt. I plan to try more of them when they are available in my grocery store.
Cuericka O.
Such an interesting blend of ingredients. Would never think to add all the components myself, but it taste wonderful! I bought it at Walmart! Love the outreach l peach bits in it. Wish it came in a larger container! But other than that it is great.
Justine G.
Albany, NY
My absolutely favorite flavor of Chobani Flips. Its gotten hard to find recently, but I will go to several different stores to find it. Groceries stores run them on sale frequently, so they're a great and affordable start to my day. Easy to grab in the morning, and keeps you full til lunch. I love the fresh flavors and the add-ins make it even more delicious.
This is seriously the best yogurt I've ever tasted!!!1 I used to buy as many were on the shelf that day...sooo good! like 10-20 at a time. Now it's been discontinued at all of the grocery stores in the Austin, TX area. WHY, WHY, WHY? This had to have been their best seller. What's it going to take to get Chobani to bring it back? Begging!!! I can't be the only one who feels this way. Write Chobani, maybe we can make a difference. PLEASE BRING IT BACK.... Terry in Austin, TX
Alena M.
Fort Myers, FL
The combination of fruit and nuts is actually quite tasty, but i would love it even more if chobani would use full fat ( real greek Yoghurts) and not those light versions. They taste to me like they mixed in some flour.
Mandy R.
warrensburg
if i could give all of these 100 stars i would. i love the chobani flips they are so yummy. they make a great breakfast. or snack if im craving something sweet. and most of the time i can find them on sale at my local grocery store.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
surprisingly a delicious mix of flavors! I bought it because I just really enjoy peach yogurt and boy was I satisfied! The pistachios and dark chocolate provide a perfect amount of crunch and extra sweetness. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a quick breakfast!
Meghan S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have tried many of the other flavors and love the key lime one. Is this one a good flavor to include in my breakfast rotation?
Why you stop making peachy pistachio dark chocolate greek yogurt?