BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

It's Only NaturalGood recipes come from loving kitchens, so we use only natural non-GMO ingredients.Kosher.Probiotics.Gluten Free.No rBST.†

• Does this taste different from regular yogurt?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor they have?1 Answers
  • How dense and sour is the yogurt? Wanted to try the mango on the ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I guess thats what Greek yogurt is supposed to taste like and I guess since Im not particularly fond of sour cream its not for me." in 26 reviews
  • "It may look somewhat funky when you open it and the fruit (whichever you may choose) is not mixed in, but the taste is really good and not too sweet." in 26 reviews
  • "I love just about all of the different flavors, they're so creamy and the fruit, nuts or even honey like flavors are always packed with such a great flavor." in 25 reviews
  • "I love greek yogart but this isnt my favorite, and my least favorite flavor was Black Cherry it just tasted really weird to me.." in 21 reviews
  • "This yogurt is think, filling, and comes in a large variety of fun flavors (blood orange, pomegranate, mango, pineapple, etc)." in 17 reviews
Alexis B.
This is my FAVORITE YOGURT EVER. I usually buy multiples at a time! For the longest I HATED YOGURT. The reason being is because I always had regular, thin, watery yogurt and it was just not good to me. One day I stumbled upon this yogurt and I loved it!!!! It has a nice thick consistency. The pomogrant flavor is my favorite, it has little pomogrante seeds at the bottom that makes my taste buds jump lol.
Desirae Y.
I do love Greek yogurt as it's an excellent source of protein and probiotics! I normally use the plain Greek yogurt in smoothies, dips, and as sour cream. I wouldn't eat it alone, but would add fruit, granola or honey as it's pretty sour by itself. I buy this stuff all the time and although Chobani can be a little more pricer than other brands, it's very high quality! I would definitely recommend giving this a couple tries.
Aubrey M.
Augusta
This Greek yogurt tastes great alone or with jam/honey added. My 3yr asks for this almost daily with honey added. You can use this instead of sour cream in most recipes for added protein. I love how versatile this product is in the kitchen
Alexandria L.
Binghamton, NY
I love the taste of Chobani. Their Greek yogurt is so good and has great flavors. My favorite flavor is blueberry. It’s very creamy and has a wonderful texture. I definitely buy this yogurt whenever I have the chance.
Nick B.
Oakland Park, FL
Chobani is my absolute favorite Greek yogurt- specifically to start my day or after I work out. This has some amazing and healthy ingredients but most importantly is healthy and very high in protein. I love it  and I know you will love it as well.
Tabitha M.
Texas
Hmmm. This says this product has been discontinued but I just bought it. At firstI wasn’t a fan of chobani yogurt but I have really grown to like it. I like the flavor and the strawberries inside!
Amber V.
Rochester, NY
As someone with a lot of intestinal issues, I cannot have dairy or lactose, BUT chobani, and its top notch pro-biotics are beneficial for my sensitive stomach and are now a part of my dailey diet - I love the taste of this yogurt and how it blends into whatever I use it with - making smoothies, oatmeal, or even plain!
Carmen H.
My favorites are the blueberry and mango flavors. They are creamy, slightly tarty, and not as plain as the Fage branded yogurts. They are a healthy alternative to a tub of ice cream and I oftentimes mix berries in to eat with them. Freezing them before eating is good too if you want an even creamier texture.
Rachael M.
Blue Island, IL
Delicious! Perfect for smoothies and delicious by itself. Great with granola or corn flakes on top for an extra crunch. Would recommend for breakfast or a snack.
E c.
Greek yogurt has a weird consistency to me but chobani has the best Greek yogurt I’ve tasted. The yogurt is definitely filling and has a great taste, especially the fruit flavored yogurts. Easy to find at the grocery store.
Ieesha H.
What the best flavor to you?
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
Do you add anything to your Chobani yogurt? And if so, what do you mix in? (fruit, oatmeal, etc)
Casey B.
Brooklyn
Is there a coffee flavor?
Mallory T.
What's your favorite flavor of chobani?
Salina M.
Westford, MA
What's your favorite recipe to make with Chobani?