BY CHOBANI #64 in Yogurt

• Does this taste different from regular yogurt?1 Answers
  • What's the best flavor they have?1 Answers
  • How dense and sour is the yogurt? Wanted to try the mango on the bo...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I guess thats what Greek yogurt is supposed to taste like and I guess since Im not particularly fond of sour cream its not for me." in 26 reviews
  • "It may look somewhat funky when you open it and the fruit (whichever you may choose) is not mixed in, but the taste is really good and not too sweet." in 26 reviews
  • "I love just about all of the different flavors, they're so creamy and the fruit, nuts or even honey like flavors are always packed with such a great flavor." in 25 reviews
  • "I love greek yogart but this isnt my favorite, and my least favorite flavor was Black Cherry it just tasted really weird to me.." in 21 reviews
  • "This yogurt is think, filling, and comes in a large variety of fun flavors (blood orange, pomegranate, mango, pineapple, etc)." in 17 reviews
Angela M.
Angela M.
Fishers, IN
For years I have had yogurt for breakfast thinking that it was a great healthy alternative to other breakfast choices and it was easy to take on the go. It was okay, but would leave me hungry by 10:00. I needed something with more protien. I had seen greek yogurt around, but never tried it out of fear for the taste. Our school had a tasting, so I tried another brand. It was okay, but kind of tart. A friend talked me into trying Chobani. "Any flavor - you will love them all!". I picked up 4 - pinapple, blueberry, peach, and pomogranate. LOVE IT!! This is so creamy, not tart at all. It's packed with 14 grams of protien, probiotics, and all natural ingrediants. Just open, stir, and enjoy! Yes, this is more expensive that regular yogurt, and more than some other greek yogurts, but in my mind, I would rather spend the extra money for something I like, than something I can tolerate. Everyone should try Chobani Greek Yogurt at least once - you'll love it!
Tanya A.
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love Chobani and really miss it. I ate it every day for many months, but then once I began watching my carbs I had to make a change. The flavor is amazing, love the texture, and they have so many awesome flavor choices. I had so many favorites! The only reason I gave it 4 stars was due to it being fairly high in carbs...compared to other greek yogurts out there. If they could lower that, without compromising their quality, I would definitely go back. I have been quite happy though with Oikos Triple Zero and Siggy's.
Diane N.
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
This was the first brand of Greek yogurt I have ever tried and I would have to say this is the second best yogurt I've ever had (Ellenos is the best but it's only in Seattle). They have a variety of flavors, it's widely accessible, they're sold in packs at Costco, and we even have a couple of flavors at work! I love the smooth and thick texture, almost like a cold mousse! Most of the time I don't eat all of the fruit preserves at the bottom though since it's too sweet for me but I love this with some fresh granola!
Kiaura C.
Kiaura C.
Ann Arbor, MI
This review is for the pineapple flavor. I have tried many different greek yogurt flavors/brands, and for some reason I can't get enough of the pineapple flavor. The reason why I couldn't give it five stars is because I personally find it a bit stringy (probably because it has real fruit pieces in the bottom). One of the bonuses for this brand of greek yogurt is that it doesn't tend to have the gross liquid on the top.
Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
YUCK!!! Absolutely disgusting! I recently tried Greek yogurt for the first time and I don't understand how anyone eats that stuff on a daily basis. Thank goodness it was a free sample at the grocery store, I would've been very angry had I actually spent money in that. It was sour and chunky and just gross. Never again. I will just stick to the cheaper, unhealthy, sweet and fluffy normal yogurt from now on.
Melani F.
Melani F.
Edgar , WI
Foodie Expert
Chobani Greek Yogurt is one of my go-to breakfast items. It's light and creamy and most of the flavors are delicious! I love that the fruit flavored options have real fruit at the bottom. The biggest downfall to this yogurt is the cost. I've tried cheaper brands of greek yogurt and they taste the same, if not better. I still buy Chobani when I find it on sale but I don't usually pay full price for it.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Kenilworth, NJ
Thicker than regular yogurt, with a hint of a tangy edge, Chobani is easily my favorite brand of Greek Yogurt. I love the vanilla and fruit flavors, but the plain is just a little too tart for me. Sometimes to yogurt can separate a little bit, so a few good stirs to mix in the fruit pieces or the whey that's leached out, and it's back to the creamy delicious product I know and love!
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
Alton, Il
I'd never had Greek yogurt prior to trying Chobani, so I didn't know what to expect. It was on sale, so I figured I'd give it a try. It's really thick, but not overly sweet like a lot of other yogurts I've had in the past. Because I'm a thrifty shopper, the price point is probably the biggest issue for me. I'll buy it if it's on sale, but that's probably the only time I'll buy it.
Sally L.
Sally L.
Walpole, MA
2016 was THE year for me finally breaking down and giving Greek-style yogurt a trial. The texture- great, loving the consistency. There were several flavors I adored like Key Lime and Mango but my favorite flavor Strawberry in Chobani's lineup was Horrific with a capital H. It lacked zing, and had a slightly bitter edge which should never be present in strawberry yogurt.
Mary T.
Mary T.
Yogurt....I love Chobani yogurt! Tastes great! Of course it's not your typical thinned out yogurt. This is definitely better. Downfall..I'm not the type to eat yogurt on a daily. ..so one time we went to Costco we bought the pick pack and it ended up being trashed because I couldn't eat it everyday and finally became expired. I seriously can only eat so much yogurt.
Ieesha H.
Ieesha H.
What the best flavor to you?
Hollie M.
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
Do you add anything to your Chobani yogurt? And if so, what do you mix in? (fruit, oatmeal, etc)
Casey B.
Casey B.
Brooklyn
Is there a coffee flavor?
Mallory T.
Mallory T.
What's your favorite flavor of chobani?
Salina M.
Salina M.
Westford, MA
What's your favorite recipe to make with Chobani?