Chobani® Gimmies™ Poppin' Cotton Candy Yogurt Crunch

by Chobani

What is your favorite flavor from this line?
Start your review of Chobani® Gimmies™ Poppin' Cotton Candy Yogurt Crunch!
Barnesville, GA
Very gimmicky. My kids love the fun, bright packaging. They even liked the fun add ins that looked so much like mine. The only con is the flavors don't really taste like what they say they will. The cotton candy taste nothing like cotton candy . Still taste ok. Just not what all the hype led them to believe. It's a lot of product for kids though and that caused a lot of waste. We tried every flavor but everyone was just ok.
Rocklin, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Coming from my 6 years old mouth (since she’s the one who always eats this) this is her opinion. She says the yogurt is vanilla flavor. The pieces stay crunchy when added to the yogurt. They don’t change the yogurt colors, it stays white. She also says that it does taste like cotton candy and your mouth taste good after you’re done eating. Last she says it fills her little tummy up 😊
St Clairsvle, OH
I loved it and so did my kids. It was very flavorful and the packaging helped entice my children into liking it before they even ate it. I would improve this by making a bigger size one for older children. The portion size was good for my 4 year old but not enough for my 9 year old. But I do buy this and other flavors pretty often.
Uxbridge, MA
My kids really enjoy these . The do run about one dollar to a dollar fifty but they have a few flavor choices . My kids enjoyed the chocolate chip cookie the most . I do recommend this this product just wish the would make them in bundle packs as they do that with the grownup Chiba is select flavors
Pacifica, CA
This stuff sound sweet and tasty, I don't think I ever knew they have cotton candy. I do love sugar and sweets, and would not mind to try the new Poppin candy crunch. Looks healthy with lesser calories and the size seems perfect for me not to get super full but be satisfied in a single serving.
I bought these recently for my son who has outgrown drinkable yogurt. He wanted to try something in a cup but wanted more youthful flavors. These yogurts have a lot of fun, child friendly flavors and toppings. However, they are expensive compared to many other yogurt brands.
This is marketed towards children, but I as an adult love cotton candy flavored items so I was excited when I saw this at my local grocery shop. It is a very light cotton candy flavor, but it is definitely one of my favorite flavors out of the entire Chobani line.
Parkville, MD
It’s Chobani, so you know it is good. It is also cotton-candy flavored, so you know it’s going to be kind of gross. However, it is not the sickeningly sweet that you might expect from cotton candy. Definitely geared toward kids, but adults may enjoy as well. 😊
Mount Airy, NC
Two words. So good. Love these. The kids love them as well. They're full of flavor and at least are yogurt based. The cotton candy is the best one. The kids love the gummy pieces in them too. Price point is always good as well. Makes for a good afternoon snack
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
If you know anything about me you know I love yogurt. One of my favorite snacks. This yogurt is so good and I love to but these every once in a while. I will say I feel like they do have a lot of sugar, but then again I don't buy them all the time so it's fine