Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry

by Chobani

#13 in Yogurt

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Strawberries, Water, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavors, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Kosher Certified
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Have you tried this? How is the taste? [user:eleanorski]
Start your review of Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry!
How would you rate this product?
Hammonton, NJ
All of the chobani Greek yogurt are amazing. They are filling, healthy, and extremely tasty. It's impossible to choose a favorite flavor.
Dairy Free
Chobani has always been a great brand for Greek yogurt. I think the fruit at the bottom has a lot of sugar but otherwise, it tastes good
No Special Diet
Manor, TX
Such an easy way to get my morning going in the right direction. Small and quick, but gets me through the morning without feeling hungry!
Gluten Free
I love the strawberry chunks. Has a nice flavor and would recommend to anyone. A bit over priced but still good. It's a bit like yoplait.
Palm Bay, FL
Just started eating more yogurt since my doctor recommended it and these are amazing! I love fruit in my yogurt and these are delicious!
Yummy yummy yogurt!! We love these in our house! It's such a good snack with a great amount of protein. Definitely a staple in our home!
Greenwood, AR
These are a great evening snack after dinner. Just the right amount of sweet with so much fruit. More than other brands I've tried.
Low Carb
Sacramento
The strawberry could be better and sometimes the texture of the yoghurt is a bit grainy, even at its freshest, but all in all it is good.
Organic, No Special Diet
Brooklyn , NY
Purchased at: Target
This is the best brand of Greek yogurt, in my opinion. The flavors are simple and great. I love to pair with granola for a healthy snack.
Vegetarian
Newtown
Love this product. Eat it every morning for breakfast. The fact that it’s healthy gives you great morning energy. And it’s delicious too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...