Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry

by Chobani

#13 in Yogurt

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Strawberries, Water, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavors, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Kosher Certified
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Have you tried this? How is the taste? [user:eleanorski]
Start your review of Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry!
How would you rate this product?
Dry Fork, VA
Purchased at: Kroger
I love anything with fruit and this has a strawberry fruit bottom. Once you mix it up you get this delicious Creamy smooth yogurt perfect for breakfast or a snack.
No Special Diet
I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but for some reason, whenever I'm able to stir my fruit into Greek yogurt, it actually ends up tasting better to me. Just me? Okay. 😂 No, but I did like this yogurt. It was simple, but yummy. The sweet strawberries and the sort of tangy quality that Greek yogurt has is a lovely combo to me. And it's not grossly sweet either. It's a filling snack that I can feel good about putting into my body.
Bonnerdale, AR
This yogurt is delicious! I love the taste of the fresh strawberries inside! I've bought this yogurt several times and will continue to buy! This is definitely my favorite yogurt!
Pearl City, HI
I love the taste of the yogurt in Chobani but I feel like once you mix in the fruit the taste just kind of lacks for me. It doesn't taste exactly like the fruit and the yogurt just doesn't go well with it, i feel like if you added another element to it like a crunchy one it would elevate the flavors.
No Special Diet
I remember being a kid and absolutely hating yogurt with fruit in it. As an adult it's still not my favorite but I enjoy a little more than before. The first time I tried Greek yogurt I fell in love with it the smoothness, creaminess, the thickness of it everything made it taste so good! With the fruit added to it, it was like eating a parfait every time. I loved this brand of Greek yogurt and for someone who still enjoy fruit in my yogurt I actually really liked this one and have repurchased more than a few times!
Metuchen , NJ
Chobani is definitely my favorite yogurt brand. I love eating things as a quick pick me up and it keeps me full for a long time, which is nice since I can be hypoglycemic. I definitely like the basic flavors, but am tempted to try some of their others.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Macclenny, FL
I'm always in a huge hurry in the morning and I've found that Chobani Greek yogurt makes for a great, quick breakfast. It's so easy to just grab this and go -- no prep time, no mix-ins needed. It's just the right balance between tart and sweet and it's a much healthier choice than donuts or the sweet stuff in our vending machine! It keeps me full all the way up to lunch which is a huge plus!
Uniontown, PA
If you have never tried Greek yogurt you should. It is thicker than regular yogurt and has more protein. It is a little more expensive than regular varieties, but totally worth it. The fruit on the bottom is naturally sweet. This yogurt is great in smoothies or mixed with granola.
Vegetarian, Organic, No Special Diet
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my breakfast every morning.  It's satisfying, yummy, and makes me feel good knowing that it is good for me too.  Definitely the best flavor too
No Special Diet
These yogurts are pretty good! There is fruit on the bottom and you can mix it up to give the yogurt a better flavor. This is Greek yogurt so it's very thick. The plain yogurt and a bit of a bitter taste but mixed with the fruit it tastes really good! It's a great snack!
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...