Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry

by Chobani

#13 in Yogurt

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Strawberries, Water, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavors, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Kosher Certified
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Have you tried this? How is the taste? [user:eleanorski]
Start your review of Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry!
How would you rate this product?
lakeland
Very good. Stays cold and fresh for long time. Would definitely put again. However has a different taste then other yogurts would. good one
Nut Free
Fort Pierce , FL
Love this. This has been my favorite yogurt for my morning shakes. My kids love it with fruit. I most definitely recommend this to anyone.
Organic, Gluten Free, No Special Diet
Proctorville, OH
This is my favorite yogurt. It has the perfect mix of fruit and yogurt so I don’t feel like I’m not getting any strawberries when I eat it.
Washington, NJ
Chobani is my favorite yogurt and I enjoy this flavor but blueberry is my preferred yogurt flavor. Add some granola and you’re good to go!
This chobani yogurt it's creamy and great at taste. It different flavors are amazing. Thet are delicious ans your kida will love them too.
West haven, CT
Such a yogurt addict but encourage it so much. Great flavors and delicious! So many good flavors for a great price and so good for you too
Low Carb
Los Angeles, CA
Love the thickness of texture this yogurt provides. Its rich creamy strawberry favor is the best taste. The quality of the yogurt is good.
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
greensboro
This taste really good.The packaging is really nice.You can usually buy this at the grocery store.Its a little pricey but it’s good value.
No Special Diet
Jonesborough
This is by far best I've tried I love yogurt and I love strawberries. Yum to have for breakfast. To me this is better then the competitors
No Special Diet
Clifton Park, NY
Great for grab and go! These have great taste, keep you full with lots of protein, and are one of my go tos when I'm trying to eat healthy!
Low Carb
Ask a question to the Influenster community...