Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry

by Chobani

#15 in Yogurt

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Strawberries, Water, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavors, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Kosher Certified
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Have you tried this? How is the taste? [user:eleanorski]
Start your review of Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry!
How would you rate this product?
Lowell, MA
Sem Duvidas o melhor !!!!! Sou apaixonada nesse yogurt , os pedaços de morango, a cremosidade, o sabor. Amo
Upper Sackville, NS
Love love love this yogurt, thick and real fruit makes it! No back aftertaste, just rich goodness!
No Special Diet
This yogurt is very good because it feels like it is unhealthy but in fact it is healthy and smooth
Really creamy and tasty, great flavor, and it is made from only milk, And it has a great price
Toronto, ON
I specially have to come to buffalo to purchase this! Can u all sell this in Canada please!
Vegan, Organic, Dairy Free
Concord, NC
I love the Chobani Greek Yogurts. I add granola for a healthy breakfast that tastes great.
Novar
One of my favourite yogurts. Tastes yummy and tastes like there’s lots of sugar in it lol
Organic, Dairy Free, Paleo
Guayama, Puerto Rico
Love the taste! I bought mine at Walmart for a great price. I basically eat it everyday!
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...