Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry

by Chobani

#13 in Yogurt

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Strawberries, Water, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavors, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Kosher Certified
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Have you tried this? How is the taste? [user:eleanorski]
Start your review of Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry!
How would you rate this product?
Apple valley , CA
This is a pretty decent yogurt. For not being such a huge fan of yogurt my go too would definitely be the chobani. They have a really good yogurt and it's very thick and not runny like some.
Nut Free
Brooklyn, NY
Lunchtime staple! Nutritious, delicious, and filling. Great as a side with your sandwich or as a morning snack. Fruit in the bottom mixes with the yogurt to create a fresh tasting snack. Definitely recommend to others!
Darby, PA
This is so creamy.. I don’t eat yogurt often but when I do I’d rather buy this one.. it is a lifted pricey but it’s so good and rich... I’ll definitely buy this again.. I only like a few flavors but strawberry is my fav
Gluten Free
Austin , TX
I love Chobani because I feel like they put a lot of quality in the product. The yogurt flavor is fantastic and I love the fruit on the bottom it really makes the difference when you’re wanting a mix of healthy but sweet.
San Diego, CA
Mix the fruit on the bottom with the plain yogurt on top to get it flavored. Doesn’t stand out as much from other products but is fine. It’s affordable as well but I wouldn’t recommend it to those who don’t need sugar.
Organic, No Special Diet
Madison
I HATE YOGURT - true lifetime hater of yogurt here. This yogurt, however, is delicious. My husband goes through three packs a week and I stole one recently...what else have I been missing?!
No Special Diet
Longview, WA
These Greek yogurts are very good and I always think I won't like it but once I stir them up and mix in some agave nectar into it. It becomes sweeter and definitely helps fill you up and feel ready to start the day!
Love buying these for my little one. They don't have as much sugar as other brands but the still taste very sweet, these are also great to mix and pore into popsicle trays then freeze. They make a great yummy snack.
Birmingham, AL
I love fruit on the bottom yogurt and this one is by far the best! Not too sweet because the greek yogurt tones down the overly sweet taste that the berries can cause with other brands!
No Special Diet
My daughter loves this! She eats one everyday. It's a little more expensive than regular yogurts but I think healthier, we usually stick up when we find it on sale!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...