Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry

by Chobani

#13 in Yogurt

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Strawberries, Water, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavors, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Kosher Certified
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Have you tried this? How is the taste? [user:eleanorski]
Start your review of Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry!
How would you rate this product?
Latrobe, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite brands. Yogurt itself is smooth and yummy and the fruit is always delicious. And super comparable price wise to a lot of other brands.
Organic, Dairy Free
Loveland, OH
I commonly buy this flavor. It isn't my favorite as I wish that it was a little more jammy and less green strawberry. But for variety I do buy it often.
East Freedom, PA
I love the flavor. The fruit is fresh and delicious. The yogurt has that zingy greek taste that goes so well with the sweet fruit flavors. Great texture
['Edgewater', 'FL'], FL
This yogurt is great for a quick snack or for breakfast. I eat this yogurt before my swims and it gives me enough boost to get through the hard workout!
Vegetarian
Stillwater
This is one of my favorite Greek yogurts. I love strawberry flavored foods and the fact that this yogurt has strawberries on the bottom makes it amazing!
Norfolk, NE
My daughter loves Chobani! I haven't been able to get her to eat any kind of yogurt but she actually loves Chobani! It is rich in flavor and great value!
Orlando, FL
My favorite green yogurts. Always affordable and had an abundance of flavors! My personal favorite is the pineapple flavor. It is perfect for smoothies.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Utica, NY
My favorite yogurt! I will never buy another Greek yogurt. The fruit on the bottom is perfect . I love that I can buy it in bulk and get a cheaper price.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this. I like that it doesn't have any weird after taste. I eat this every morning. I feel full after eating this and can go till lunch satisfied.
N Royalton, OH
Chobani is the bees knees. A great snack or breakfast to have on hand. It is delicious and they really know how to get full flavor while staying healthy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...