Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry

by Chobani

#13 in Yogurt

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Strawberries, Water, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavors, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Kosher Certified
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Have you tried this? How is the taste? [user:eleanorski]
Start your review of Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry!
How would you rate this product?
Richmond, VA
Perfect for a grab and go breakfast it's not too sweet which is good and the brand is one of top brands for Greek yougurt
Organic, Halal, Kosher
One of my favorite fruit at the bottom greek yogurts. Tastes great, high in protein and low in sugar. What's not to like?
Salinas, CA
Great for a quick break at work, fresh and helps keep you full enough to do your job without ferling hungry or too full!
Calhoun, GA
Chobani is such a great tasting yogurt and this is one of my favorite flavors. Great with fruit on the side or oatmeal
El mejor yogurt que he probado. Me encanta. Lo consumo cada vez que puedo comprarlo. No le cambiaría nada. Es perfecto
Austin
Love Chobani yogurts, delicious, nutritious, and healthy. Great flavors and digestive benefits are all added bonuses :)
Organic, Gluten Free
Worcester, MA
It’s not my favorite but it’s also not bad. It’s affordable in my opinion. I would say put peanuts in it it tastes good
No Special Diet
I love Greek yogurt. This is a good replacement when you are craving something sweet, but don’t want to cheat too bad.
Organic, No Special Diet
Tastes amazing! So smooth and love the variety of flavors! Its something i can add to my diet plan and not feel guilty
Low Carb
Ridgewood, NY
My favorite yogurt of all time!!! It is great for breakfast and I love the fruit on the bottom such a great addition !
Organic, Dairy Free, Sugar Free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...