Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry

by Chobani

#13 in Yogurt

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Strawberries, Water, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavors, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Kosher Certified
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Have you tried this? How is the taste? [user:eleanorski]
Start your review of Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry!
How would you rate this product?
Oregon city, OR
For me having some of these on hand at all times is a must. My perfect grab and go snack that will fill me up on the run, or a much healthier option when I'm getting attacked by my sweet tooth! Plus the kiddos will eat them too!
Gluten Free
Hazel Green, AL
Chobani is one of my favorite yogurt brands. I just love the texture and flavor. So creamy! Strawberry is probably my favorite flavor and tastes like a true strawberry flavor, not an artificial flavor like some other yogurts.
Chapel Hill, NC
As someone who eats one of these every day at some point, I love them. Unlike other yogurts, Chobani is high in protein and doesn't taste artificial. Not to mention the taste, so delicious! Wonderful as a fresh summer snack.
Chobani is delicious! Strawberry flavor is my favorite! I’ve tried the blueberry one as well. But I prefer the strawberry. It’s a satisfying snack & I recommend it if you have a sweet tooth but want a healthier alternative.
Bayville, NJ
I love strawberries and this yogurt tastes just like eating strawberries and cream. I buy this at my local shoprite or Walmart and it's the best yogurt on the market! I always choose to buy Chobani and will always buy chobani!
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Allen, TX
I jump back and forth between having yogurt in my diet. During the times where I incorporate it, Chobani is my go-to. I like the variety of flavors available and the convenience of it being available at almost every store I shop at!
Low Carb
Denver, CO
I love Chobani yogurt, I use it in my smoothies and just eat it as a snack. It's very smooth and I prefer the fruit on the bottom. It's not as cheap as some of the other yogurts but I've never been disappointed by a Chobani.
pinson, al
I love that there's no bad ingredients and it tastes amazing. Other yogurts taste like sugar and artificial ingredients and this doesn't. My kid loves them and I love that he can eat this without me feeling bad about it. Tons of protein, probiotics, nutrients
Medford, OK
Quality yogurt with quality real fruit mix. The probiotics in this Greek yogurt are a major key in my regularity and healthy gut flora. I buy mine at both Walmart and whole food stores, but the product is available in virtually any and all grocery store. Affordable price for good yogurt.
Low Carb
Zachary
I thought it was okay , my daughter loved it . I thought it was a bit clumpy. It is a healthier alternative then regular yougurt. Just wish it were a bit more smooth and a little less bitter
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Ask a question to the Influenster community...