BY CHOBANI #68 in Yogurt

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Strawberries, Water, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavors, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Less Than 5% Lactose

Buy on Walmart
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg
I love strawberry Chobani. The strawberries on the bottom are so good its not just pure sugar but real fruit chunks and you can literally still feel the seeds with your tongue. I enjoy the bitter greek taste with the savory sweet strawberries. I think its a match made for me. Its only a dollar at my local Krogers and the amount of yogurt I get from one container is a substantial snack. Also, sorry if this is a TMI but this help keep me regular and helps to keep my belly a happy, safe place. Overall yummy yogurt.
Blair Marie W.
I am a huge yogurt eater. I know Greek yogurt is the healthiest and Chobani is hands down the yummiest Greek yogurt and I like the price. It seems like the grocery stores I shop at always have Chobani on sale or have coupons which encourages me even more to purchase Chobani. I enjoy Chobani because it’s sweet but healthy, fills me up, and tastes fresh always. I would definitely recommend buying Chobani to anyone but especially those who are not used to the Greek yogurt compared to regular yogurt.
Amy P.
Knoxville, TN
I LOVE the Fruit on the Bottom line of Chobani products. Strawberry in particular is a classic flavor and appeals to so many. I usually pick up 3-4 flavors at a time, and strawberry is always one of them. The bottom layer of strawberry puree and pieces adds a nice level of sweetness to cut the greek yogurt, which can sometimes be bitter (in my opinion). Great option for breakfast at work since it will easily fit in a work bag or purse and requires little clean up.
Kim N.
San Francisco
I eat the Chobani Fruit on the Bottom Strawberry for breakfast with strawberries and blueberries. This keeps me full until lunchtime.

I buy them at Costco and the price is reasonable so I will continue buying the Chobani yogurts. This is yummy and healthy so give it a try.
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
This is the best Greek yogurt I’ve had so far. I love the strawberries on the bottom. It’s such a healthy quick snack to have. I love buying the big box at Costco. I like the add some extra fruit in mine. Usually fresh strawberries or blueberries. I’m pretty picky about yogurt but I’m loving Chobani.
Monica L.
Houston
This yogurt is great for you if you love strawberries. I recommend it and it’s not that expensive and it has a good value for the price it is . It taste really good and the fruit is delicious . It taste better than the yoplait strawberry yogurt & I would buy it again .  Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry
amber s.
Let me start by saying that this is the best yogurt I’ve ever had !! It’s so delicious and I have one everyday maybe even twice a day because it tastes so good. I have only tried to strawberry flavor but am willing to try other flavors if they are as good as this one !Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry
Reem S.
San Diego
Chobani fruit on the bottom, is the best thing that has happened for college students who want to eat healthy. Most often this brand and product can be found for 10/10 deal in markets. It's almost all natural and actually contains the fruit at the bottom. When you give it a nice mix the consistency changes into a flavorful yogurt instead of the vanilla base.
Brittany 👑.
Smyrna, GA
Greek yogurt is easily my favorite type of yogurt & Chobani is my go to brand. It's so delicious, no matter the flavor. I love the fruit on the bottom ones the best though and they easily make the best one. The best part is it's affordable and usually on sale, which makes it even better. I'm definitely a repeat customer and will continue to buy. They travel well for lunches for my job and always hit the spot.
Patricia L.
This Chobani yogurt is so good, it’s my husband’s favorite, he was so opposed to the idea of switching to Greek yogurt after sampling another brand at a local warehouse store until he gave this Chobani yogurt a try and he was immediately hooked, he loves to add granola to it, it is so good!