Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry

by Chobani

#13 in Yogurt

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Strawberries, Water, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavors, Locust Bean Gum, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Kosher Certified
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Have you tried this? How is the taste? [user:eleanorski]
Start your review of Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Strawberry!
How would you rate this product?
6 days agoWauconda
My son eats this every morning at breakfast and loves it. It isn't too pricey and there are always coupons which is awesome too. I can usually get them for about eighty cents a piece which is good for a greek yogurt. My son only likes this brand of it too.
10 hours ago
Very good yogurt ! I like the fruit on the bottom kind and this was it ! Very filling and not too sweet ! It’s always on sale at my local food store ! I like it better than Dannon ! I would recommend this
4 months agoArvada
Chobani makes a good clean product. It tastes great and goes on sale on the grocery store all the time. The fruit on the bottom dont have that super sweet fake flavor but instead taste pretty good. I've tried their strawberry and raspberry flavors
2 months ago
Mixes well, easy to travel for daily lunches. Tastes fresh and the new packaging is more eco-friendly. Variety of flavors offered and this style yogurt has been a staple in my diet with no disappointments.
10 months agoJuneau
This product is great and was my favorite for many years, however, I have recently discovered a different brand of yogurt and have turn my favoritism towards the other brand. Chobani is a great brand for kiddos because I know that they would not like the plain Greek yogurt that I now eat since it isn’t sweet. When I say kiddos, it is not limited to only kids obviously.
3 months agoHartford, CT
If you like strawberries and yogurt, this one is for you. It takes very clean and natural. It is rich and creamy. Chobani makes a great yogurt. Definitely stir well... I find a lot of bits left at the bottom when I'm almost done. The strawberry bits are my favorite part and make the yogurt so delicious!
2 months agoHighland, IL
This is so good and refreshing!!! Easy to carry to work...I just love the fruit at the bottom, then with the creamy yoghurt on top! It’s a very reasonable price and they sometime go on sale! I would definitely buy this product again!!!
2 months agoNew York
Chobani has me falling in love with Greek yogurt. It’s creamy and has just the right amount of fruit. Perfect quick breakfast or snack for me. I also like the peach and blueberry flavors. My family gets this often from BJs in bulk.
2 years agoUrbandale, IA
I am a huge yogurt eater. I know Greek yogurt is the healthiest and Chobani is hands down the yummiest Greek yogurt and I like the price. It seems like the grocery stores I shop at always have Chobani on sale or have coupons which encourages me even more to purchase Chobani. I enjoy Chobani because it’s sweet but healthy, fills me up, and tastes fresh always. I would definitely recommend buying Chobani to anyone but especially those who are not used to the Greek yogurt compared to regular yogurt.
2 years agoKnoxville, TN
I LOVE the Fruit on the Bottom line of Chobani products. Strawberry in particular is a classic flavor and appeals to so many. I usually pick up 3-4 flavors at a time, and strawberry is always one of them. The bottom layer of strawberry puree and pieces adds a nice level of sweetness to cut the greek yogurt, which can sometimes be bitter (in my opinion). Great option for breakfast at work since it will easily fit in a work bag or purse and requires little clean up.