BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Pineapple, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavors, Locust Bean Gum, Turmeric (For Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek Yogurt

Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
Love this flavor of yogurt. The pineapple is fresh and sweet, and the perfect addition to the yogurt. It is layer on the bottom of the cup and the yogurt on top. The pineapples are diced to a consistency that’s perfect pairs with the yogurt on top. I eat these at work almost everyday! Love Chobani! Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Pineapple
Ali C.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my absolute favorite type of yogurt from the Chobani fruit on the bottom line. It’s got a fresh taste with just enough pineapple bits on the bottom to make this feel like a tropical treat. These are a good serving size and something I keep in my refrigerator on a regular basis.
Gladys R.
I personally love this yogurt, has a lot of flavor i love the fruit at the botton thats the best part. is a good snack por pregnant women, cheap.... my favorite one is passion fruit but they dont make them a lot like the other flavors...... more passion fruit flavor pleaseeeee
Khansa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I barely eat yogurt but this is probably my favorite yogurt and flavor of all time. It’s sweet but not to sweet. It’s so satisfying and creamy. It curbs my cravings and lets me stay full without feeling nauseous from having yogurt in the first place
Lora S.
Minneapolis
My absolute favorite flavored yogurt. Pineapple sounds like a weird choice but it works. It’s a little more expensive than the usual brands but so worth it for the quality. It’s thick and flavorful. Highly recommend- give it a chance
Kiara R.
Murriet
I really love this yogurt as someone who really likes yogurt. It was different from my regular yogurt and offered a great, smooth version of Greek yogurt. I love the little bits of pineapple that contrast the tang of the yogurt.
Jennifer L.
Annandale
I absolutely LOVE the ones with fruit on the bottom. It adds so much flavor to hide the sour tartness of the Greek yogurt. My favorite is the pineapple one. These yogurts are perfect for a quick grab-and-go breakfast!
Jenniffer M.
Goleta, CA
The pineapple flavor of Chobani yogurt is hands down my favorite one. I love snagging these when they are on sale 10 for $10 at Kroger. They are perfect portions and keep me full throughout the morning if I just need a quick snack. I will continue to purchase these lovely little yogurts!
Miranda B.
Port Henry, NY
This is the best, best, best yogurt. It tastes so unbelievably good. It's definitely a healthy snack compared to others. It's very good value. It's something I buy often. It's my favorite yogurt. I definitely recommend it to others. I will also definitely buy it again and again.
Krystal W.
Ochelata, OK
If I could give this 200 stars I would! This yougurt makes me so happy. It is such a perfect combo of the creamy Greek Yogurt texture and taste and pair it with a sweet and zingy pineapple, YESSS PLEASEE!  I hope they never get rid of this flavor or I will be so sad.