Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Passion Fruit uploaded by Barbara S.Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Passion Fruit uploaded by Lindsy S.

BY CHOBANI #29 in Yogurt

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Passionfruit Puree, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavor, Locust Bean Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Passion Fruit Seeds. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek Yogurt

Less Than 5% Lactose

Buy on Jet.com
Renata D.
Fairfield, CT
I love chobani yogurts. It is a must in my house. I like most flavors, but the passion fruit is my favorite. I usually buy them at stop and shop and the price is very similar to other brands. There is a great amout of protein and it is very tasty. It feels more like a dessert. Love it
Dawn G.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I grew up on an island in the south pacific, and love passion fruit. This has been the only thing that I have found that has the real fruit in it. I think it is a great value and the flavor is amazing! It takes me back to my childhood and I recommend this all the time.
Amanda B.
Muncie, IN
This was one of my all time favorite yogurts of all time. It always brought me joy when I was able to find this yogurt in stores. I love the passion fruit at the bottom, it was so good. I wish this was still a product that you could still find in the grocery stores.
KAREN G.
Kenosha, WI
This is my absolute, all time favorite yogurt! I love passion fruit and Chobani is the only brand I've seen that combines it with their yogurt. The Chobani greek yogurt is smooth and creamy. Not too bad for calories either. But mixed with passion fruit... the bomb!
Winsome S.
Ellenwood, GA
Love the sweet ant tart flavor of his yogurt,, Great to have as a quick healthy breakfast in the morning when you are in a hurry price varies depending on where yo get it. This is much richer than your average yogurt. Would definitely buy it again
Barbara S.
This is one of my favorite flavors of Chobani. I eat Chobani with rice crispies and honey every morning for breakfast and I love it! It's more expensive than regular yogurts but to me it's still worth the extra money.
jusna h.
Paterson, NJ
Sooo Delicious!!! a very thick and creamy yogurt.. i loved it the first time ive tried it.. and the yummy fruits on the bottom to mix just makes it better
Debra C.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Was originally skeptical about passion fruit mixed with yogurt but this is my favorite flavor. Love the combination!!!
Rosie K.
cranbury, NJ
My favorite Greek yogurt! It's almost the only one I will buy. The crunchy seeds are the best part :)
kimberly r.
yonkers, NY
My favorite flavor of the chobani yogurts. i could eat it all day. love the seeds on the bottom.