Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Passion Fruit uploaded by Bailey W.Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Passion Fruit uploaded by Lindsy S.Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Passion Fruit uploaded by Barbara S.

BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Passionfruit Puree, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavor, Locust Bean Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Passion Fruit Seeds. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek Yogurt

Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Jonathan p.
Fairfield
Love Chobani Passion Fruit! What you need to know. The passion fruit seeds are real and very crunchy which might throw some people off. I however love it and search for it everytime I go into any store. By far my favorite yogurt of all time! Its sweet, has lots of passion fruit on the bottom you have to mix in but the sour of the yogurt and sweet of the fruit is simply perfect.
Cecilia G.
Arlington, VA
Favorite yogurt! The passion fruit on the bottom is real pulp from the fruit and I love the crunchy seeds which add texture. It's not overly sweet and is a filling snack. I love all chobani products but especially this one!
Crystal C.
Seattle
Chobani’s passion fruit yogurt is second to none! Absolutely best flavor ever created! Maybe this is also due to the fact that I like the texture when chewing on the passion fruit seeds. The texture of the yogurt itself is also very nice and creamy, but not too thick. Overall, this is must have staple in my fridge!
Gia J.
This yogurt never has an after taste for me and unlike others, the fruit in it isn't over powering and it doesn't taste artificial. When it comes to yogurt, I like them to taste good, but not have too much of a sugary or concentrated taste to them. Which is why I usual always go for this brand, plus it's low-fat and I love to add it to my smoothies in the morning during the summer.
Jade B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This has a great flavor and it tastes just like the real fruit. It does have the fruit at the bottom, however the seeds threw me off. I love the smooth texture of the yogurt, but having the seeds there just took a way from the enjoyment. I would purchase this again though.
Heather A.
I have IBS and gerd so I really have to watch what I eat. This yogurt doesn't seem to let me down. It's very light and easy on the stomach and super healthy. It has the probiotics my intestines need a lot of to function normally. It's also low calorie which makes for a good snacking item in my diet. I love how cheap they are to purchase as well and I always usually have several in my fridge at once.
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
IN LOVE! Passion fruit is an all time favorite of mine! I was dumbfounded when I saw they made a passion fruit one!! The texture and flavor are just exactly what I’d hoped it would be! Will buy over and over again!! No doubt!
Linda B.
Middletown, NY
Passion fruit yogurt sounds sour to me, but it wasn't sour at all. I saw this flavor and, amongst my horde of vanilla yogurt, I decided to try it out. It's actually quite good. A nice fruity flavor and it's complemented by Chobani's smooth Greek yogurt once you mix it thoroughly. I am quite a fan.
Sarah S.
I love Chobani. I like how thick and tasty it is. Sometimes I have trouble eating yogurt because of the texture, but this is perfect because of the fruit on the bottom. I'm a repeat consumer and I will keep on buying Chobani. Try the passion fruit flavor!
Erin L.
Warren
I like this yogurt out of any. You get chunks of fruit at the bottom to mix with your vanilla yogurt. It's less in calories. It's very creamy in texture. Not to mention it tastes very very good. I'd recommend this brand out of any other brand of yogurt.