BY CHOBANI

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk), Blueberries, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavor, Locust Bean Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek Yogurt

Kosher Certified
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Buy on Walmart
  • "The flavor variety is great, but beware of the grams of sugar per cup as it can be as much as a candy bar sometimes. " in 1 review
  • "The first time I tried Chobani's Greek Blueberry Yogurt I knew I was done for." in 1 review
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg
Chobani seriously has a huge reputation for producting fantastic greek yogurts. Before Chobani came along I loathed greek yogurt. I found greek yogurt to have an unpleasant bitter taste and to have a weird tecture. My grandma actually introduced me to the blueberry yogurt from Chobani and it was instaneous love. I found a yogurt that had that greek taste with the perfect amount of blueberry and it was fabulous. I love the chunky blueberry syrupy goodness on the bottom all I have to do is mix it and I have a match made in heaven. I've always loved a yogurt that has fruit on the bottom for some reason it takes me all the way down memory lane to when I was a child.
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
These are delicious. The blackberries are fresh and diced layered on the bottom of the bowl. Pairs with the yogurt on top it is a perfect pick me up while on the go, or at work for a snack. These are very inexpensive. I do miss the old packaging. These don’t seem to really pop out like the old ones did in the store. It took me forever to find them the last time that I was in Wal-Mart. The taste hasn’t changed though, so that’s all I care about! Highly recommend. Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Blueberry
Melissa M.
Alvin, TX
This is my favorite brand of Greek yogurt. It’s a little more expensive than others but it tastes better. I usually buy it from Kroger or HEB. The flavors are delicious, blueberry is my favorite. I’m not a super fan of fruit on the bottom but I guess that’s the way it has to be packaged. Other than that I love the yogurt!
Ashley 🐾.
Fort Morgan , CO
Blueberry is my favorite flavor of all these yogurts I love the fruit on the bottom and it Always taste fresh. I love to pair this with nature Valley granola bars. It’s the perfect breakfast snack or dessert with not too many calories, fills you up, and lots of protein
San C.
I try to eat greek yogurt as much as possible because it has probiotics, but often times it tastes really bad plain. This yogurt is hands down my all time favorite greek yogurt because the fruit on the  bottom makes the sour taste bearable and I love how there are so many flavors.
Martha W.
Redding, CA
Love it because it’s not heavy but light . Giving a great lasting taste. I now buy this type of yogurt. It is especially great if your not a big yogurt person then this is the way to go . My mom has never eaten yogurt but tries this from time to time .
Miranda S.
Houston
This is my favorite Yogurt. I feel that it’s a acquired taste since it is Greek yogurt. It doesn’t taste like yoplait yogurt. It has sort of a bitter taste to it, but It is good. If you don’t like bitter yogurt you may not like this one.
Stacey O.
Newnan, GA
This yogurt is so good! I tried his flavor one time when the others were gone. I was definitely surprised. It has fruit in the bottom. I added some Splenda to it and granola so it can taste even better. I would definitely recommend!
Rebeca R.
Chula vista, CA
Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom BlueberryThe yogurt is very good, definitely perfect when having breakfast to go! Mix it all tigether to get the flavor out! Add granola or fruits to the small container and ready to go! Always on my fridge!
Out of the Greek yogurt I've tried chobani seems to be one of the best ones. Some I've tried had a sour or bitter after taste. This particular yogurt touts rbgh, and artificial coloring free and real fruit without added sugar. The blueberry is one of my favorite. The only complaint I guess is that there is such a small amount feels like 3 spoonfuls when you're on the hungrier side but it does make a satisfying snack
M. G.
What is your favorite thing to add into this yogurt or do you just eat it plain?
Margaret A.
I've heard such great things about these "flip" snacks, are they filling? I was hoping to have these for an early morning breakfast or maybe lunch snack.