BY CHOBANI #42 in Yogurt

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk), Blueberries, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavor, Locust Bean Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek Yogurt

Kosher Certified
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Blueberry
  • "The flavor variety is great, but beware of the grams of sugar per cup as it can be as much as a candy bar sometimes. " in 1 review
  • "The first time I tried Chobani's Greek Blueberry Yogurt I knew I was done for." in 1 review
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
These are delicious. The blackberries are fresh and diced layered on the bottom of the bowl. Pairs with the yogurt on top it is a perfect pick me up while on the go, or at work for a snack. These are very inexpensive. I do miss the old packaging. These don’t seem to really pop out like the old ones did in the store. It took me forever to find them the last time that I was in Wal-Mart. The taste hasn’t changed though, so that’s all I care about! Highly recommend. Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Blueberry
Ashley 🐾.
Fort Morgan , CO
Blueberry is my favorite flavor of all these yogurts I love the fruit on the bottom and it Always taste fresh. I love to pair this with nature Valley granola bars. It’s the perfect breakfast snack or dessert with not too many calories, fills you up, and lots of protein
Melissa🌸 M.
Wenatchee
I am in love with this yogurt! Great for snacking, loveee this flavor! Affordable, not expensive worth the the price. I will continue buying these. They’re in a single serving cups with different flavors. I also like to add a sprinkle of granola crumbs.
Amara I.
Rahway, NJ
One of my favorite yogurts to eat as a healthy snack or breakfast especially when you’re on the go. It has less calories than a lot of other yogurt and it taste delicious . Their blueberry and strawberry flavors are my favorites along with the raspberry flavor. I usually add fruits and nuts into it.
Martha W.
Redding, CA
Love it because it’s not heavy but light . Giving a great lasting taste. I now buy this type of yogurt. It is especially great if your not a big yogurt person then this is the way to go . My mom has never eaten yogurt but tries this from time to time .
Miranda S.
Houston
This is my favorite Yogurt. I feel that it’s a acquired taste since it is Greek yogurt. It doesn’t taste like yoplait yogurt. It has sort of a bitter taste to it, but It is good. If you don’t like bitter yogurt you may not like this one.
Kaitlyn B.
Charleston, WV
I wouldn’t normally go for blueberry yogurt, but I got some of these in a variety pack and it really wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be. In fact, I really liked it! I’ve bought a few more since, and probably will again.
Amanda B.
Las Vegas, NV
Blueberry is my favorite flavor ever and chobani makes the best such great quality and honestly is my favorite brand for Greek yogurt not only is the taste great but it’s always so healthy. I recommend that everyone try this
Taylor C.
Gaithersburg, MD
We love Chobani for Greek yogurt! We don’t consumer yogurt very frequently anymore, but when we do Chobani is our go to! They are typically 10 for $10 at the stores we shop at and I find their Greek yogurt the most filling!
Natalia R.
Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom BlueberryThe yogurt is very good, definitely perfect when having breakfast to go! Mix it all tigether to get the flavor out! Add granola or fruits to the small container and ready to go! Always on my fridge!
M. G.
What is your favorite thing to add into this yogurt or do you just eat it plain?
Margaret A.
I've heard such great things about these "flip" snacks, are they filling? I was hoping to have these for an early morning breakfast or maybe lunch snack.