BY CHOBANI

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk), Blueberries, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavor, Locust Bean Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek Yogurt

Kosher Certified
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Blueberry
  • "The flavor variety is great, but beware of the grams of sugar per cup as it can be as much as a candy bar sometimes. " in 1 review
  • "The first time I tried Chobani's Greek Blueberry Yogurt I knew I was done for." in 1 review
Kelsey L.
Citrus Heights, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that this yogurt has real fruit in it. Most yogurts that do, it just doesn’t taste right to me. If you’re someone who likes Greek yogurt with fruit and you don’t have time to prepare it with fresh fruit, this is a must for you. These are just an easy grab and go in the morning or even a great late night snack if you have a sweet tooth, but want to be healthy about it! Im extremely loyal towards this brand because it honestly outweighs any other yogurt I’ve tried so far! Yummmayyyyy 😋
Karen C.
Evansville
This is one of the best yogurt brands on the market. Plus blueberry is my very favorite flavor. High It is affordable as it is often on sale at my local grocery. I use yogurt to get most of my calcium as I do not like milk. I frequently mix it with a dry cereal.
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg, OH
Chobani seriously has a huge reputation for producting fantastic greek yogurts. Before Chobani came along I loathed greek yogurt. I found greek yogurt to have an unpleasant bitter taste and to have a weird tecture. My grandma actually introduced me to the blueberry yogurt from Chobani and it was instaneous love. I found a yogurt that had that greek taste with the perfect amount of blueberry and it was fabulous. I love the chunky blueberry syrupy goodness on the bottom all I have to do is mix it and I have a match made in heaven. I've always loved a yogurt that has fruit on the bottom for some reason it takes me all the way down memory lane to when I was a child.
Marcia S.
Mount Pleasant
Love this yogurt! My favorite flavors are blueberry, raspberry and black cherry. All three are almost always available at my local Publix. Great for a quick breakfast. I also enjoy adding almonds for a punch. I will continue to buy Chorbani over and over again.
Michelle A.
Lewisville, TX
These are one of my absolute favorites. I do buy the “80 cal or 100 cal” light versions of Chobani. I love all the flavors. Really creamy and flavor packed. I add granola or grain cereal often and it’s an excellent protein snack with only few calories. Yum!
Diana M.
Grovetown
Probably my favorite yogurt of all time. Just a little bit richer, a little bit creamier, and then the fruit on the bottom... Absolute heaven! Its reasonably price and a healthier snack alternative. It's also great with granola in the morning.
Lana Y.
Purchased at: Target
Was my favorite until they lowered the fat content, doesn’t have the same taste it used to. Feel like all yogurt brands are going fat-free/low fat, which is not even good for you. I’d much rather buy plain yogurt and mix my own fruit into it.
Asia H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Some a child I’ve always been a fan of the yogurts with the fruit at the bottom . It’s like a surprise added treat lol. So when I discovered these it was pretty much a done deal lol I LOVE them and the yogurt tastes amazing
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
These are delicious. The blackberries are fresh and diced layered on the bottom of the bowl. Pairs with the yogurt on top it is a perfect pick me up while on the go, or at work for a snack. These are very inexpensive. I do miss the old packaging. These don’t seem to really pop out like the old ones did in the store. It took me forever to find them the last time that I was in Wal-Mart. The taste hasn’t changed though, so that’s all I care about! Highly recommend. Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Blueberry
M. G.
What is your favorite thing to add into this yogurt or do you just eat it plain?
Margaret A.
I've heard such great things about these "flip" snacks, are they filling? I was hoping to have these for an early morning breakfast or maybe lunch snack.