Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Blueberry

by Chobani

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk), Blueberries, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavor, Locust Bean Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek Yogurt

Gluten Free
Kosher Certified
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

I've heard such great things about these "flip" snacks, are they filling? I was hoping to have these for an early morning breakfast or maybe lunch snack.
What is your favorite thing to add into this yogurt or do you just eat it plain?
Start your review of Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Blueberry!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The first time I tried Chobani's Greek Blueberry Yogurt I knew I was done for.” in reviews
“The flavor variety is great, but beware of the grams of sugar per cup as it can be as much as a candy bar sometimes. ” in reviews
Yucaipa, CA
Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Blueberry uploaded by Sarah D.
Purchased at: Instacart
My favorite healthy late night snack! I always feel better about myself when I grab one of these instead of chips. It pairs perfectly with some honey roasted granola! It's a little more tart then the yogurt I'm used to but, I'm much more happy with the ingredients in this one. I love the blueberry but, the strawberry is my favorite. Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Blueberry Honey Bunches of Oats Granola - Honey Roasted
kennesaw, GA
Blueberry flavor is so good. It’s really refreshing and doesn’t have a lot of tart to it like other berries. I like the Chobani brand in general, but noticed the fruit on the bottom tastes sweeter. I had to stir it vigorously to get all the sugar from the bottom evenly distributed. I still eat it all the time as a snack because yogurt is good for you and so I don’t feel as guilty eating the whole thing when I’m watching my weight.
San Francisco, CA
Fruit and yogurt are a perfect pair in my opinion and berries are one of my favorite fruits. I really like how the yogurt comes with fruit purée/chunks instead of being blended in, but the purée is sometimes a little watery for me. It doesn’t affect the taste and is probably there for good reason so I can overlook it. Overall, the taste is food and I like buying these for easy grab and go breakfasts or a healthy snack
Long Beach
Chobani brand is my favorite yogurt brand. I’m really picky with yogurt. It has to be a certain texture and a certain level of sweetness not too sweet and not too sour. Chobani hits all my check marks. The texture is smooth but not overly whipped and just the right amount of tart and sweetness. I do like to have a bit of crunch in my yogurt so I often will add a little granola.
Seven Hills, OH
I love blueberry fruit on the bottom Chobani Greek Yogert.  It is so dreamy and think and it really tastes great.  It is a favorite snack of mine because it comes in it's own little container and you just take it out of the refrigerator, take off the lid and savor this creamy goodness.  This is my afternoon indulgence!
I really love this yogurt. It is my favorite yogurt brand by far. My favorite flavor is blueberry because it tastes very natural and smooth. It has a big blast of flavor and is a great and healthy snack. I always have this yogurt for breakfast. And the blueberries can speed up your metabolism!!!
Phoenix
Chobani Fruit on the Bottom Blueberry is one of my favorite pieces of breakfast food. I have it at least twice a week for breakfast with a plain toasted bagel and a cup of grapefruit juice. It makes for a fulfilling breakfast and it just make my whole day run smoothly!
Westminster, MD
Love it! It’s a great source of protein and pairs well with granola. It tastes like blueberry and isn’t too sweet. I can’t think of any way to improve this product. I have been buying chobani yogurt for years and will continue to do so, I would recommend this product!
Wahiawa, HI
these have so much flavor but the cup that its in is super small its a healthy treat that tastes actually kinda good i would make the cups bigger and put more fruits it has a good value but i would make it cheaper i would recommend to others trying to lose weight
the WORST flavor of all of these yogurts. the blueberry taste is disgusting and it’s bland and scrapping of the tongue. i’m disappointed the packaging really fooled me. this is just straight up grosss! don’t recommend it taste really bad. save your money!