BY CHOBANI

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk), Blueberries, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavor, Locust Bean Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek Yogurt

Kosher Certified
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Buy on Jet.com
  • "The first time I tried Chobani's Greek Blueberry Yogurt I knew I was done for." in 1 review
  • "The flavor variety is great, but beware of the grams of sugar per cup as it can be as much as a candy bar sometimes. " in 1 review
Candace N.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Love the taste, healthy, fruit is fresh and is definitely affordable (may me more expensive than other yogurt brands but CHOBANI is my favorite ). I’m a repeat consumer and always will have this stocked in my fridge ; highly would recommend to others!
Jenna M.
Lawrence, KS
So delicious! Definitely hits the spot for a quick breakfast in the morning (since I never have time to actually make anything!) The flavor is perfect and not too tart or sweet. I love that Chobani is only natural without any added GMOs or artificial flavors/preservatives. Great for the price and definitely recommend!
Alix P.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love greek yogurt as it is because it is loaded with protein and it is quite a filling snack, especially on the go. Chobani's blueberry is one of my favorites out of all flavors and having the fruit on the bottom adds extra flavor that may not have been there if it was pre-mixed in.
Shelby R.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is my go-to breakfast in the morning. Or afternoon snack after a long day. The yogurt is fantastic, but the blueberries on the bottom really make it stand out. This greek yogurt is phenomenal and I would buy this again and recommend it to anyone who asks!
Richard A.
Miami
This is the best yogurt I have ever tasted. The texture of the yogurt is so creamy while the flavor is a combination of different delicious flavors. My favorite flavor is the blueberry one, it is absolutely divine. I highly recommend this to everyone!
Shanice G.
My favorite flavored yogurt ! I could eat it all day LOL . The price is not at all expensive , depending on where it's bought . I buy mine at Wal-Mart only . Flavor is great in taste . Especially if you love blueberries . Highly recommend to people who love blueberry yogurt !
Lissette M.
Hemet, CA
This has go be my favorite taste from Chibani. I enjoy having to mix my yogurt and seeing it change into a lavender periwinkle color. The taste is not overpowering and with the berries it is a delight for my taste buds. I would also recommend grabbing the strawberry one since it taste delicious as well.
Haleigh M.
Eagle river, AK
My favorite brand of Greek yogurt and my favorite flavor! I usually don't like most brands of Greek yogurt but I do LOVE Chobani. This stuff is super healthy alternative than other yogurt brands and if you haven't tried this yet, you definitely should!
Emily B.
Banner Elk, NC
So simple, so healthy, so yummy! Perfect for breakfast, or a pick me up throughout the day! It’s not super thick like other Greek Yogurts that I have tried and the whole blueberries add to the texture and flavor!
Rehka S.
Lake Worth, FL
Chobani is my favorite brand of Greek yogurt. Not to bitter not too sweet, just the way I like it! Fills me up for breakfast. I eat it with a banana even. Healthy for any time of the day, great for your body
Margaret A.
I've heard such great things about these "flip" snacks, are they filling? I was hoping to have these for an early morning breakfast or maybe lunch snack.
M. G.
What is your favorite thing to add into this yogurt or do you just eat it plain?