Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Blackberry uploaded by Fatimah G.

BY CHOBANI

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Blackberries, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavor, Locust Bean Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Nicole S.
Loveland, OH
This yogurt is delicious and it really tastes like actual blackberry on the bottom. I bought it on a whim and I've loved eating it. As a word of warning, the packaging does make it seem like the product is healthy for you, but the calorie count tells a different story. Despite that, I would buy it again. It is a great breakfast treat.
Quaide S.
Export, PA
By far my favorite yogurt. This is an excellent choice, both for nutrition and taste. I repeatedly purchase these yogurts, and plan to continue. Although you pay a little more for these yogurts, I believe it is the best yogurt on the market. Try it for yourself!
Michele M.
Seattle, WA
Delicious! This is one of my favorite yogurts. It's thick and creamy, so tasty and healthy. It's perfect for breakfast on the go, a light lunch, or afternoon snack! It's inexpensive and easy to find at most grocery store. I will definitely buy again and again!
Amanda P.
West chester, OH
Blackberry is the BEST Chobani Greek Yogurt Flavor! I eat Chobani every morning with some cereal or granola mixed in. I love the tangy greek taste with the sweet fruit mixture. It's filling (FULL OF PROTEIN!) and holds me over for a few hours until lunch time.
Bailey E.
Glendora, CA
I love this yogurt!! It is so fresh tasting and almost taste like a dessert! I love being able to eat this without having the guilty feeling after! I love this flavor and many of the others! It is such a great item to have for breakfast or as a snack.
Janie H.
Omaha, NE
For years, I've hated yogurt. It's either been to sour or too sweet, and I never really enjoyed any of the so-called 'fruit on the bottom'. On a whim, I picked this up and WOW! I'm a yogurt lover again! I buy this stuff by the dozen - it's THAT GOOD.
Taylor S.
Keota, IA
I love Chobani's Greek Yogurt but it also has a lot of sugar in it so I try not to eat them too often, only as a treat. They are a little expensive but you can find them on sale sometimes. They are worth the money if you don't buy them too often.
Esly R.
Moreno Valley, CA
oh i definetely love this product! i cant go out without having it! i love the packing image and i take it with me everywhere and always buying more, definetely the best yogurt to eat and tastes great, i would totally recomend it to every person!
Tonya B.
Pompano Beach, FL
Sooooo sweet! This flavor and blueberry are my all-time favorites. Pomegranate and Peach are the next runners up. I love the sweet & tart flavor. If you don't like the slight tart flavor from the Greek yogurt, then you may not like this yogurt.
Morgan A.
Honolulu , Hi
You have to like Greek yogurt to enjoy this. They have the really rich yogurt taste. But most of the flavors are really good. I like the dessert flavors like strawberry cheesecake. I've found this kind of yogurt at most grocery stores.