BY CHOBANI

Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Black Cherries, Water, Fruit Pectin, Cherry Juice Concentrate, Locust Bean Gum, Natural Flavor, Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

• This is my favorite flavor Chobani has to offer!  What's ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lindsey G.
Mebane, NC
This has to be my new favorite yogurt and flavor. It's thick, yet creamy, not too sour and soooo good. i have been taking this to work with me every day for a week, to eat for breakfast or snacks. I throw in my bag and go! Obviously not for long in the summer, but still... It is so dang good!
Stephanie W.
San diego, CA
Definitely not my favorite flavor. I usually buy this yogrut from Costco and usually dislike when this flavor comes in it... Would never buy this separately. To disguise the flavor I dump this in a blender and throw a bunch of other fruits in it to make a smoothie
Ashley 🐾.
Fort Morgan , CO
I love all of the chobani fruit on the bottom yogurts. They honestly taste like ice cream however they’re way healthier. Cherry has to be one of my top favorites. And I really love how they come in individually portioned packages which are perfect for on the go
Savanna G.
Champaign, IL
I eat chobani every day, and to mix it up from my usual plain, I love to buy the fruit on the bottom. This yogurt is rich and creamy, and a tad sweet from the berries. It is thick and doesn’t fall off your spoon and you get a lot of bang for your buck!
Vale R.
Baton Rouge, LA
This yogurt has a good taste and nice texture. I like the tartness and creaminess of the Greek yogurt, but there is some whey that comes out at the top (syneresis) which it makes it not very appealing. Sometimes the fruit is also at the top and does not look good at all as well. Just make sure you stir the yogurt very well before consuming it. Taste of the fruit is usually good, but some of them have too much pectin for my taste, which makes the texture of the fruit not that great.
Sarah B.
I have never been a yogurt fan. Chobani changed my mind. This Greek yogurt with fruit on the bottom has a great flavor. It’s smooth feel is a nice compliment. I like that I can eat a quick, healthy breakfast on my way out the door.
Alicia B.
San Jose, CA
The flavor overall is good of both the fruit mix and the yogurt. I was a bit disappointed as to the texture of the fruit mix. I was expecting it to be whole or halved fruit pieces or bits at the bottom due to the brand title.
Katie P.
Churchville
Chobani is my favorite yogurt brand, and the black cherry will always be my favorite flavor. Not chunky, but smooth. This yogurt does not leave a chunky aftertaste in your mouth unlike others. I would definitely recommend to others.
Abby B.
Charlottesvle, VA
Chobani is the only brand of yogurt I really enjoy. It’s not too sweet or bland like others and the fruit is delicious. It’s an easy and filling breakfast for a college student and they also carry well for snacks throughout the day.
Maria B.
Kissimmee , FL
Cherry is not my favorite specially when they try to add this weird flavors to it. However, I am happy that I was able to test the cherry as it is on the yogurt. I loved and it was a great combination. The price was very affordable and I bought the mix package.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my favorite flavor Chobani has to offer!  What's yours?