Chobani® Fruit On The Bottom Banana uploaded by Cheri R.

BY CHOBANI #10 in Yogurt

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Bananas, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavors, Locust Bean Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Turmeric (For Color). Contains Milk. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

• I have never tried this flavor?  I love other chobani flavors. wo...2 Answers
Amanda M.
I am a greek yogurt fan anyways hello... my favorite delicious... a food of the Gods... They have good flavors and I like fruit on the bottom. I love to mix it up by myself because it gives me the peace of mind knowing that I can actually see the fruit and that it is not just some sort of pie filling on the bottom. It is actually fruit! Chobani makes an amazing yogurt. I love pineapple flavored, but have had several other flavors. They are all good, they are good for you, and you really cannot go wrong with the price.
Jenelle O.
Rutland
I have tried just about every chobani yogurt product out there. This one by far is my favorite. I'm not a huge Greek yogurt fan but the bannaa's on the bottom changed my mind most Greek yogurt do not taste very good but chobani yogurt is thick (but not to thick) creamy and taste delicious! Also if you are looking to watch your weight and have a craving for bannan cream pie and don't want all the extra calories that go with it this product is a great replacement alternative.
Tiara G.
I brought this for the first time today for breakfast at school today and I was little skeptical to try it because I'm not a huge fan of large chunks of fruit in my yogurt. My mind has definitely changed since I tried this one the fruit is tiny chunks at the bottom make easier to decide how much fruit you want in your yogurt, it was a very flight fluffy texture. It honestly taste like the inside of a banana cream pie. So delicious! Definitely buying again!
Yesenia G.
Miami
Not only do I love yogurt, but I also love bananas, and I feel like this yogurt did such a great job mixing this flavor. It's not pricy for the quality and flavor. I don't feel like anything else needs to be added to it, and I would definitely recommend this yummy snack to anyone who loves yogurt!
Katie S.
I love bananas, and this yogurt has bananas on the bottom, so that you get a banana in every bite. It's so good and so delicious. It's healthy, and very very elegant. It has the perfect blend of bananas and yogurt to give it that good taste of banana, but not so much that it's too much banana
Ashley G.
Flat Lick, KY
I love the thick texture of Greek yogurt and so does my daughter. The banana flavor is very popular in our house because of Minions and she thinks she's tricking me into letting her have sweets when she gets one of these. It's the only yogurt where she will eat the whole cup by herself! lol
Adriana A.
Harrisville, UT
One of the first flavors I've ever tried, I was new to the Greek Yogart scene and it was on sale (ya can't pass up a sale) so I thought why not! I got banana, lemon and pineapple. I was pleased with the flavor and the consistency throughout made me keep coming back for more.
Suzanne K.
I love the banana flavor of this yogurt but wish the fruit on the bottom was a little chunkier so help the consistency. Overall, I enjoy this yogurt for breakfast and would recommend it to other yogurt lovers! Great price too! Available at most supermarkets so easy to find
Emily R.
THis is so delicious! I love having the fruit on the bottom. It adds a sweetness to the bitter yogurt taste. It is a great value depending on where you buy it. I bought it at kroger for only a dollar and I really love the other types of fruit on the bottom cups as well!
Pearl J.
El Paso
  All I have to say is YUMMY!! Ive always bought yoplait until I tried the chobani I just love the thickness and of the yogurt. I add granola to my yogurt and honestly the price isn't that bad sometimes at Walmart they have good deals plus they have a variety of flavors!!
Amanda W.
I have never tried this flavor?  I love other chobani flavors. would you recommend?