Chobani® "Flip"™ Tropical Daybreak Pineapple Coconut Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Coconut, Rolled Oats, Sugar, Hazelnuts, Pineapple, Wheat Flour, Fruit Pectin, Sunflower Oil, Honey, Natural Flavors, Salt, Molasses, Almond Meal, Locust Bean Gum, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Guar Gum, Turmeric (For Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk, Coconut, Wheat, Hazelnuts And Almonds. Manufactured On A Line That Also Handles Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Soy. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek Yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Tropical Daybreak Pineapple Coconut Low-Fat Yogurt
  • "I wasn't sure about it because I usually go for chocolate over fruit, but I love coconut and the flavors work well together. " in 1 review
  • "The coconut and pineapples with the toasted coconut is really good." in 1 review
Shea W.
Seaford, DE
I have one of these for a snack at least three times a week. This is definitely by far, my favorite flavor. It is not very sweet, but helps to curve a sweet tooth I may be having! It is a coconut yogurt(which, honestly the flavor is not too bold), that has granola, toasted coconut pieces and dried pineapple for you to mix in with the yogurt. The pineapple is the best part! It adds a slightly sweet flavor to this low-fat yogurt. I definitely recommend giving this a try!
Days With F.
San Jose
I bought this Chobani® "Flip"™ Tropical Daybreak Pineapple Coconut Low-Fat Yogurt from Walmart. I honestly hated it. I wanted to throw it away but I stopped myself because I payed money for it. I wouldn’t buy this again. I thought it would taste good because I like Piña Colada. It tasted horrible. The chunks of pineapple and coconut were so big and the granola tasted expired.
Cortney H.
Gibsonia, PA
I love pretty much all of chobani flip flavors but this tropical one is amazing! Sometimes hard to find but I’m always looking for it. The flips are great because you get the original yogurt flavor with added crunch and more filling ingredients
Sylvia S.
Edinburg , TX
This right here!!! This is my ultimate fave morning or evening snacks!! It has all the right tasty things in it. From flavor to texture. It’s Both TASTY and HEALTHY!!! I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good yogurt!
Shera P.
Longwood
In my opinion this is the best flip flavor! It is hard to find because I believe a lot of others feel the same way so it never stays on the shelves very long! I usually buy these at publix or target when they run a sale 10 for $10.
Laurie H.
For those of you who have never heard of or tried Chobani Flip, it is essentially a mix-in yogurt with a harmonious blend of toppings like chocolate and granola. The square, white container is separated by a divider that keeps the flavored Greek yogurt independent from the toppings/mix-ins. There is something about the dessert-like flavors and the protein-rich Greek yogurt that has me obsessed.
Gina S.
Walnut, CA
Oddly good combo, Tropical Fruits and Hazelnuts. I love the Chobani Flips cuz they are filling and add texture to your yogurt. This combo surprised me and I would reach for it over more traditional flavors any day. Easy in the morning when your in a rush and need something satisfying.
Lauren P.
Rosedale, MD
I cannot live without my flips! Tropical Escape is my favorite but I love other flavors too. Even my two year old son loves them! He calls the stir-ins "crunchies!" We try to buy them on sale for $1 a piece because they are a bit pricey!
Yadira C.
clewiston
I was curious about this product and after I purchased it from Walmart after trying it was very surprised and pleased. It is very tropical as it states very affordable have already recommended to friends. A definite must try.
Chole E.
San Diego, CA
These are my favorite to eat. I go to school so early I don't have time to cook so these are perfect for on the go. They also make a grate quick snack. The price is very reasonable and they are very convenient.