Chobani® "Flip"™ Tropical Daybreak Pineapple Coconut Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Coconut, Rolled Oats, Sugar, Hazelnuts, Pineapple, Wheat Flour, Fruit Pectin, Sunflower Oil, Honey, Natural Flavors, Salt, Molasses, Almond Meal, Locust Bean Gum, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Guar Gum, Turmeric (For Color), Lemon Juice Concentrate. Contains Milk, Coconut, Wheat, Hazelnuts And Almonds. Manufactured On A Line That Also Handles Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Soy. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek Yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Tropical Daybreak Pineapple Coconut Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Walmart
  • "I wasn't sure about it because I usually go for chocolate over fruit, but I love coconut and the flavors work well together. " in 1 review
  • "The coconut and pineapples with the toasted coconut is really good." in 1 review
Shea W.
Seaford, DE
I have one of these for a snack at least three times a week. This is definitely by far, my favorite flavor. It is not very sweet, but helps to curve a sweet tooth I may be having! It is a coconut yogurt(which, honestly the flavor is not too bold), that has granola, toasted coconut pieces and dried pineapple for you to mix in with the yogurt. The pineapple is the best part! It adds a slightly sweet flavor to this low-fat yogurt. I definitely recommend giving this a try!
Emilee R.
Love the whole flip line - I feel like I'm eating dessert! I just came across this one at my local store & it caught my attention because it has significantly less sugar same some of the other flips and of course I love tropical fruits. It's INCREDIBLE
Mama S.
I enjoyed the topping as did my toddler. I might have enjoyed bigger chunks of pineapple in the yogurt but overall it was pretty good. Definitely look for it on sale. I think it was about $1.79 without sales or coupons.
Purnima S.
Stroudsburg, PA
This tastes amazing! It's such a quick breakfast as well! Just grab it out of the fridge, and move the dry products into the yogurt! It's also great if you like the stuff in your yogurt to be crunchy, like me.
Laurie H.
For those of you who have never heard of or tried Chobani Flip, it is essentially a mix-in yogurt with a harmonious blend of toppings like chocolate and granola. The square, white container is separated by a divider that keeps the flavored Greek yogurt independent from the toppings/mix-ins. There is something about the dessert-like flavors and the protein-rich Greek yogurt that has me obsessed.
Gina S.
Walnut, CA
Oddly good combo, Tropical Fruits and Hazelnuts. I love the Chobani Flips cuz they are filling and add texture to your yogurt. This combo surprised me and I would reach for it over more traditional flavors any day. Easy in the morning when your in a rush and need something satisfying.
Cortney H.
Gibsonia, PA
I love pretty much all of chobani flip flavors but this tropical one is amazing! Sometimes hard to find but I’m always looking for it. The flips are great because you get the original yogurt flavor with added crunch and more filling ingredients
Lauren P.
Rosedale, MD
I cannot live without my flips! Tropical Escape is my favorite but I love other flavors too. Even my two year old son loves them! He calls the stir-ins "crunchies!" We try to buy them on sale for $1 a piece because they are a bit pricey!
Shanygne B.
It was okay...compared to the others I enjoyed this one the least because I feel the combinations EOH the other are a bit different than more combo yogurts & this kind of fell in line with your average. So probably wouldn’t buy this flavor again.
Sylvia S.
Edinburg , TX
This right here!!! This is my ultimate fave morning or evening snacks!! It has all the right tasty things in it. From flavor to texture. It’s Both TASTY and HEALTHY!!! I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good yogurt!