Chobani® "Flip"™ S'more S'mores™ Sweet Vanilla Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Pecans, Cocoa Butter, Fruit Pectin, Caramelized Syrup, Salt, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor, Honey, Organic Soybean Oil, Locust Bean Gum, Organic Soy Lecithin, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Organic Malt, Rosemary Extract, Vanilla. Contains Milk, Wheat, Pecans And Soy. Manufactured On A Line That Also Handles Tree Nuts And Peanuts. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ S'more S'mores™ Sweet Vanilla Low-Fat Yogurt
Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
I tried the s'mores for the first time tonight I try to take Greek yogurt with me one because it's healthy and two at work I get so busy and we don't get much breaks that I need something I can just spoon into real quick this has absolutely amazing taste it tastes just like you're eating a s'more the yogurt I don't know how they do it but it tastes just like marshmallows I definitely suggest you try this even if you're not a yogurt lover
Alex S.
Okay I don’t know how they did it but they managed to make this yogurt taste like a fluffy mash mellow. The chocolate pieces and graham cracker pieces give a wonderful crunch. Everything comes together wonderfully to make a great s’mores combination!
P.S. They even put caramelized sugar pieces in it to add to the whole experience
Bailey L.
Sparks, NV
Very delicious yogurt. The combination of the crunchy add ons and the smooth yogurt is amazing. It works well as a healthy dessert. I tend to buy mine any grocery store I happen to be at. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kimberley T.
Philadelphia
I recently began eating yogurt. I picked this one because it had the things you can add to it. I'm not a fan of yogurt so I knew I needed that to help it out. Since its greek yogurt it was a bit tart but nothing too bad. I enjoyed it and ate the whole thing. The sugars are in a good range which is why I chose it. I have a few other flavors left to try.
Kaila F.
I don’t like the taste of Greek yogurt, but the s’mores part of this really cut the bitter taste. It is a little expensive for a yogurt, but it’s a specialty one. I have bought this product more than once. Chobani® "Flip"™ S'more S'mores™ Sweet Vanilla Low-Fat Yogurt
Cat N.
I like this flavor! I’ve always been a huge fan of Chonbani flip and this one didn’t disappoint. I love the little graham cracker pieces and chocolate chips. The only thing that’s missing is marshmallow pieces! I wish there was a way they could incorporate the marshmallows.
Megan L.
Lexington, KY
I’m obsessed with the Flip It Yogurt products! The toppings elevate the yogurt and take it from a bland snack to mid day dessert. I have tried many of the flavors and none have disappointed. The spectate containers are also perfect for making sure the toppings stay fresh.
Sweta R.
This tastes great. This is one of my go to flavors. I’m not a fan of yogurt but this tastes more like a dessert. It’s great to take with me when I’m on the go and need to grab a quick snack. I always have these in my fridge. Great for when I’m craving something sweet.
Melanie M.
Cleveland
I normally don't even like Greek yogurt but the flavor combination in this one is absolutely amazing. It really does taste like a smore. It's a little pricy but I think it's much better than other yogurt with mix ins. I have already recommended it to other people.
Shannon D.
Pekin, IL
I have never liked th taste of Greek yogurt. I had a coupon to try a free one from Kroger, so I decided to try the s’mores because i love all things s’mores. This is the best yogurt I’ve ever had. It wasn’t bitter & didn’t give me a stomachache like I typically get eating yogurt. It went together so well. This will be my new go to when I am craving something sweet!  Chobani® "Flip"™ S'more S'mores™ Sweet Vanilla Low-Fat Yogurt
Christi A.
Ottumwa, IA
These are delicious and are perfect for when you're in that snacking mood. This one is among my favorite flavors.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
So who likes these bad boys and what are your favorite combos?! Chobani® "Flip"™ S'more S'mores™ Sweet Vanilla Low-Fat Yogurt
Marquita S.
Richmond
Would you recommend buying this yogurt?

Chobani®