Chobani® "Flip"™ S'more S'mores™ Sweet Vanilla Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #4 in Yogurt

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Pecans, Cocoa Butter, Fruit Pectin, Caramelized Syrup, Salt, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor, Honey, Organic Soybean Oil, Locust Bean Gum, Organic Soy Lecithin, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Organic Malt, Rosemary Extract, Vanilla. Contains Milk, Wheat, Pecans And Soy. Manufactured On A Line That Also Handles Tree Nuts And Peanuts. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ S'more S'mores™ Sweet Vanilla Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Jet.com
Anielyn M.
Des Plaines, IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE the S’more S’mores Chobani Flip. I️ am normally not a huge fan of yogurt, but I can honestly say I could eat this yogurt multiple times a day. The vanilla yogurt pairs perfectly with the chocolate, graham crackers, and sugar bites. The description sounds as if the yogurt would taste very sweet, but this yogurt is not. This yogurt has a sweet and salty taste combined that is not overpowering in either direction. I would highly recommend trying this flavor because I have tried multiple Chobani Flips and none have compared to this one. Other flavors were too sweet for me or did not have the right combination for my taste buds. I have not had the desire to buy any other flavor besides this one. This flavor is the only one I️ keep coming back to. Plus, they can be found super cheap at the grocery store (Target sells them for $1), so I recommend going right now and trying this yogurt!
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
This yogurt is awesome!! I have dabbled in many different Greek yogurts and some have turned out great and some are eh but this one is lovely! The only con is there is a good amount of sugar in it BUT having one for a dessert or a treat is much better than say a donut or cookie! 12 grams of protein as well! The price is about the same for any Greek yogurt no more no less. Great product!
Alex S.
Okay I don’t know how they did it but they managed to make this yogurt taste like a fluffy mash mellow. The chocolate pieces and graham cracker pieces give a wonderful crunch. Everything comes together wonderfully to make a great s’mores combination!
P.S. They even put caramelized sugar pieces in it to add to the whole experience
Bailey L.
Sparks, NV
Very delicious yogurt. The combination of the crunchy add ons and the smooth yogurt is amazing. It works well as a healthy dessert. I tend to buy mine any grocery store I happen to be at. I would definitely recommend this product.
Keisha R.
Providence, RI
My fav!!!!! I can eat this yogurt on a daily basis! whenever I have a sweet tooth I turn to this and I am satisfied every time! Not to mention I barely eat any yogurts because I always have a bad after taste but this yogurt is my go to! I’ve tried many other favored flips I love them too but this is my specific yogurt!
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
The new Chobani “flip” s’more s’mores is so delicious! On one side you have the greek yogurt and on the other side, graham crackers and milk chocolate that is a mix of sweetness and crunchiness. When you flip this side and add it to the yogurt, it just becomes one of the best yogurts I have ever tried. Definitely, a yummy snack that will please everyone that, like me, loves s’mores.
Shaunie B.
I absolutely LOVE the chobani flips. I was never a fan of crunch stuff or toppings in my yogurt but chobani has some interesting flavors and the perfect amount of topping. I almost wish they were double the size, that’s how much i love them! I can’t wakt to see if they extend the flavor options
Kimberley T.
Philadelphia
I recently began eating yogurt. I picked this one because it had the things you can add to it. I'm not a fan of yogurt so I knew I needed that to help it out. Since its greek yogurt it was a bit tart but nothing too bad. I enjoyed it and ate the whole thing. The sugars are in a good range which is why I chose it. I have a few other flavors left to try.
Jenny G.
New York
My favorite an only I really enjoy this yogurt and I think is one of the best in the marketChobani® "Flip"™ S'more S'mores™ Sweet Vanilla Low-Fat Yogurt you get the change to pick some because came in different flavors some groceries have those in discount and I don't think is expensive..
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
I’m generally not a huge fan of yogurt, but with the addition of crunchy s’mores pieces, I’m sold! The flavor is extremely similar to that of s’mores and this brand is on sale often at my local Meijer. I would also recommend other varieties of the same brand along with this particular flavor!
Christi A.
Ottumwa, IA
These are delicious and are perfect for when you're in that snacking mood. This one is among my favorite flavors.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
So who likes these bad boys and what are your favorite combos?! Chobani® "Flip"™ S'more S'mores™ Sweet Vanilla Low-Fat Yogurt