Chobani® "Flip"™ S'more S'mores™ Sweet Vanilla Low-Fat Yogurt

by Chobani

#5 in Yogurt

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream), Water, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Pecans, Cocoa Butter, Fruit Pectin, Caramelized Syrup, Salt, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor, Honey, Organic Soybean Oil, Locust Bean Gum, Organic Soy Lecithin, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Organic Malt, Rosemary Extract, Vanilla. Contains Milk, Wheat, Pecans And Soy. Manufactured On A Line That Also Handles Tree Nuts And Peanuts. Contains Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
No Preservatives
Made With Milk From Cows Not Treated With Hormones Like Rbst*
Includes Live & Active Cultures
Three Types Of Probiotics
Kosher Certified
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

Does this product have any bits in ?
What do you think about this flavor?
What’s your favorite? This one is my fav!
Start your review of Chobani® "Flip"™ S'more S'mores™ Sweet Vanilla Low-Fat Yogurt!
This is also another go to of mine because I love s'mores everything and this is perfect. I love the yogurt in general so naturally this is just as good, it's good for you to make all kinds of flavors really that meets everyone's needs of what they love. I'm a sweet and savory kind of person and s'mores 😁 I love everything s'mores and anyting cotton candy is my absolute favorite as well.
Drexel Hill, PA
This is my favorite yogurt treat! These are absolutely delicious. I really like how they are packaged. The S’more treat is in a separate cup in the container so it stays nice and crunchy. I buy these whenever I can find them but they are usually first flavor to be missing in the yogurt section at the supermarket. Guess I’m not the only one who enjoys them.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Chobani® "Flip"™ S'more S'mores™ Sweet Vanilla Low-Fat Yogurt uploaded by Susan S.
I really thought that this Chobani flip low fat Greek yogurt sounded amazing. I love soft marshmallows, and chocolate. However, it is vanilla yogurt with honey graham crackers, hard chocolate chips, and toasted sugar bits. There was no marshmallow taste, the chocolate was rock hard, and why they added the extra sugar in the toasted bits l will never know.
Tonawanda, NY
OMG! if i could make this rating a 100 i would, its a healthier choice for a sweet yummy snack and it is DELICIOUS!!! i’m felling you i only tried this for the FIRST time last week, i picked it up at dash’s and didn’t know if i would like it so i only got one, i fell in love and the next day i went and got 5 more!!! absolutely amazing.
Norwich
I love to have Chobani Flips in the fridge for when I need a sweet treat that I don't feel bad about eating! S'mores is my all time favorite flavor choice for anything, and this yogurt is pretty good but not AMAZING when it comes to the flavor of the actual yogurt I think it could improve. But, it curbs my craving nonetheless!
Arlington, TX
This yogurt come in so many flavors. This one and the salted chocolate caramel one is my top favorite. The amount given to flip onto the yogurt is a little small but besides that it’s all fine and good. [product:chobani-"flip"-smore-smores-sweet-vanilla-low-fat-yogurt][product:chobani-"flip"-almond-coco-loco-low-fat-yogurt]
I’ve tried many different yogurts and this is by far my favorite one! It’s delicious and alway feels like you’re eating more of a dessert. Chobani makes a lot of different flavors which are great but Chobani “Flip” are my personal favs! Definitely recommend. Chobani "Flip" Smore Smores Sweet Vanilla Low Fat Yogurt
Edinburg , TX
This is my new second favorite type of yogurt to buy when I am looking for breakfast supplies. There isn't much of a marshmallow flavor so if that is your favorite part of smores then this may not be to your liking. The price is a little high but definitely worth the flavor of the product itself.
This yogurt is so delicious! The design is a lot better thsn the yogurts that have the oats and whatnot on top in a seperate container. You can literally just flip the granola or chocolate chips right into it. This one actually tastes like smore's whereas some brands taste too sweet. Highly recommend!
New York City
The Chobani Flips are one of my favorite yogurts there are. The s’more flavor is really good and I do recommend, it is on the sweeter side for me at least. It gives me the energy I need until my next meal and I enjoy these!! [product:chobani-"flip"-smore-smores-sweet-vanilla-low-fat-yogurt]