Chobani® "Flip"™ Pure Raspberry Whole Milk Greek Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chobani® "Flip"™ Pure Raspberry Whole Milk Greek Yogurt
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
These flip cups are so delicious and the perfect snack. Not that many calories so good for someone who's dieting, and they taste good! Not like some items that are low in calories but taste gross :3 I have gotten several cups on clearance and the expiration date still isn't for several months
Arkia K.
Northlake, IL
I love the flips! I always have them in my fridge. I try to buy them on sale when they're 10/$10. Such a great deal and such a yummy snack! I usually eat one a day. I love how they have a variety of flavors available. My favorite has been the raspberry and the Cinnabon.
Maci B.
houston, tx
Chobani flip cups are my favorite yogurts! I've never really been a yogurt person but I love clean eating so I understand the important of implementing it into your diet. This brand has been the only one that I've enjoyed. It seriously seems like a treat.
Emily F.
Columbus, OH
I'm not a huge yogurt fan but I do love the flips!  The peanut butter and jelly one is my favorite. It's fun to flip the crunchy topping into the yogurt and it's the perfect snack. I can eat them for breakfast or even as something sweet after a meal.
Ishel H.
Provo
These Chobani yogurts are so delicious. I love the flavors. The taste seems to be more real than other products like Dannon. I love getting chobani yogurts for my smoothies or a snack at work. It tastes as if I am eating real raspberries in my yogurt. I would recommend this product 10/10.
Shara F.
Las Cruces
I am going to start off by saying I have only found one of the flip cups that I did not like, and that's all due to personal preference of flavor combinations. These Chobani Flip Cups are very tasty. Great as a snack, for a healthy choice between your meals! Yum!! I think one of my favorites is the Almond Coco Loco!
Kendra S.
Sebastopol, CA
I LOVE chobani flip yogurts. I eat these every day. Every flavor is so good. I love that you get yogurt with a "spin" on it. It makes eating yogurt fun. To flip what you got into the yogurt to give it more flavor, texture, and yummy-ness
Jackie R.
This yogurt is fantastic. I love the flips, and the little bit of flavor that it adds. Always a healthy choice after a workout. I buy them quite frequently. Never a bad experience. Highly recommend this.
Mavee M.
Jacksonville, FL
I so love this! Very healthy and delicious.. As a nurse, I need a snack that is easy to grab and go. It has the vitamins I need throughout the day. It is very affordable too which makes it a good deal.
Maha P.
Best invention we're these little flip cups.. so convenient for when I'm rushing to get to class and don't have enough time to make a full breakfast.. keeps me going long enough to make it through class