Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtChobani
Chobani "Flip" Pure Blueberry Whole Milk Greek Yogurt

Chobani® "Flip"™ Pure Blueberry Whole Milk Greek Yogurt

by Chobani

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chobani® "Flip"™ Pure Blueberry Whole Milk Greek Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
Ava P.
Seattle, WA
Delicious snack perfect for days where you have little time to sit down and eat
Delicious snack perfect for days where you have little time to sit down and eat
Natalia L.
n
The whole chobani flip is amazing and this just gets better! I absolutely recommend you try these. Especially the orea one. I love the flavor! If you’re a blueberries fan definitely try this.
Savannah R.
Ocean Springs, MS
I enjoy the texture and flavor a of all of their yogurts. This one in particular is amazing when added into smoothies! I like that these do not have an artificial syrup taste to them compared to others
Chastity J.
Abilene, TX
I usually love the mix ins but this one was bitter tasting to me. I am not sure if the blueberries were bitter or the yogurt. I will not purchase again.
Krista B.
Trout Run , PA
I'm in love with Chobani flip yogurt in many flavors, blueberry has to be my favorite!
mandy S.
Lansing, KS
I love all the chobani flip cups!! they are amazing! by far my favorite Greek yogurt brand!
Candis J.
Arlington, TX
I like this flips yogurt because you can add crunch to the smooth texture of the yogurt. I take this to work to eat for breakfast daily.
Brittney F.
I really love all of the chobani yogurts. This blueberry flavor is one of my favorites. It is thick and creamy without the sour taste that sometimes comes with greek yogurt. It has great flavor! These small cups are great for packing in my lunch for work!
Miranda S.
Louisville, KY
Don't really like it. It kinda tastes chalky and has a chalky after feel. Overall I dont care for this brand of yogurt. Wouldn't try it again.
Caroline B.
Dallas, TX
not a fan of how oily it is and very strong greek flavor & blueberries also need to be mashed up more

Looking for your answer?