Chobani® "Flip"™ Perfect Peach Cobbler™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream, Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Peaches, Sugar, Water, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Palm Kernel), Oats, Skim Milk, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavors, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Salt, Cinnamon, Raisin Paste, Sunflower Lecithin, Locust Bean Gum, Baking Soda, Tapioca Syrup, Guar Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Caramel Color. Contains Milk And Wheat. Manufactured On A Line That Also Handles Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Soy.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

Chobani® "Flip"™ Perfect Peach Cobbler™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Jet.com
Octavia M.
Absolutely delicious flavor, I like peach yogurt but with this I love the chunks of peaches that you can find in it as well as the crumbles on the side that you can put into your yogurt! The flips are my favorite, when I first started eating yogurt I couldn’t stand the texture of it, the chill Bonnie flips allows me to be able to eat yogurt and get the nutrients I need!
Brooke C.
So tonight I got a couple of these Chobani flip yogurt bowls in various flavors and this is the first one I have tried. I love it. I love the peach cobbler flavor and the crunch it has. It is a good mixture with the yogurt. Definitely will keep buying these.
Cassie B.
This was my favorite yogurt during my pregnancy and honestly I still love it. It’s the perfect amount of protein mixed with peach yogurt and the crunches on the flip side of the cup. It’s awesome and a few of the flavors are regularly stocked in my fridge. Love em
Alyssa C.
Fort Ripley , MN
Got this as part of a complimentary coupon from Chobani and let’s just say I have bought a ton more. Peach cobbler is my fav though. I was skeptical at first but it was love at first bite. These are awesome for a quick snack. I’m a nurse and constantly on the go so I find these convenient and easy!
Alyssa P.
I typically have a Chobani Flip for either breakfast or a snack every day! They are almost like eating a dessert, but a dessert that’s aftually good for you! I try to steer away from foods with a lot of sugar, and this has more sugar than I would typically have in a food item, but I am willing to sacrifice other foods so I can enjoy my flips! Great price as well. I’m so glad these are around!
Sam F.
So tasty! Buttt a little on the sweet side if you’re eating this for breakfast. On the other hand.. this would be the perfect healthy snack to satisfy your sweet tooth later on in the day or even as a dessert after dinner.
Bri E.
Harrison, OH
I eat all of the “Flip” flavors. They’re my favorite yogurts! I love greek yogurt, but I hate the film most leave on my teeth. This yogurt brand doesn’t have the film and it’s perfect.
Kimberly T.
I had this for the first time last night and it made me forget how much I wanted apple pie 😂. It has the right balance of tangy/sweet yogurt to savory mix-ins. I would definitely buy this again without hesitation!
Krysta K.
IT TASTES LIKE A PEACH COBBLER OMG!! i was blown away after my first bite of this yogurt.. the peaches in the yogurt are so sweet and the cinnamon pieces just add that extra burst of flavor it’s definitely top 3 of my favorite chobani flip flavors
Jade B.
Miramar, FL
This flavor was so delicious. It tasted so much like the real thing! The cookie crumble had a sweet glaze over it that mixed well with the yogurt. This brand gives a decent serving size. I would definitely recommend this yogurt to others!