Chobani® "Flip"™ Perfect Peach Cobbler™ Low-Fat Yogurt

by Chobani

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream, Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Peaches, Sugar, Water, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Palm Kernel), Oats, Skim Milk, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavors, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Salt, Cinnamon, Raisin Paste, Sunflower Lecithin, Locust Bean Gum, Baking Soda, Tapioca Syrup, Guar Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Caramel Color. Contains Milk And Wheat. Manufactured On A Line That Also Handles Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Soy.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
No Preservatives
Made With Milk From Cows Not Treated With Hormones Like Rbst*
Includes Live & Active Cultures
Three Types Of Probiotics
Kosher Certified
Vegetarian Friendly
Less Than 5% Lactose

What are other Chobani flip flavors you like?
Start your review of Chobani® "Flip"™ Perfect Peach Cobbler™ Low-Fat Yogurt!
How would you rate this product?
2,478 reviews
I absolutely love this product. It tastes so good and so full of flavor. I also love how through affordable and found everywhere. I will definitely purchase this again
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like the Flip yogurts and I'm really into peach flavor but this was sub-par. I was so disappointed. Whatever the clusters are were weird and the peach flavor wasn't great. Wasn't bad enough that I didn't eat it, though. Wouldn't recommend.
Philadelphia
Chobani® "Flip"™ Perfect Peach Cobbler™ Low-Fat Yogurt uploaded by Jess 🌻.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
By far my favorite flavor, & I don't even really eat peach cobbler. The only thing I dislike is all the sugar it has in it 😭 I wish there was less sugar in it so it could be yummy & healthy.
Little Neck, NY
Purchased at: Instacart
Peach flavored yogurts are my favorite! The peach cobbler is like my healthier option compared to having a real peach cobbler. I love Chobani’s flip yogurts because it’s super handy dandy for on the run. The different options and flavors are super fun and tasty. It reminds me of certain holidays and seasons.
Olympia, WA
This tastes just like peach pie! Super yummy, perfect for when you have a sweet tooth. I would prefer a little less sugar but I enjoy the yogurt & the pie crust pieces that you flip into the yogurt side. Very clever idea & easy to do
The yogurt that got me to like yogurt. I love the toppings. I kind of wish the yogurt has a little more fruit chunks in it. I've also never been able to find multi packs like other flavors. Other than that, really good.
Hendersonville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Seriously so good. I eat these at least four times a week at work. They just have sure a good flavor and when I’m watching my carbs they really don’t have all that many. Highly recommend these to everyone!
Clinton, MD
Very very good and always the right amount of toppings. Real peach pieces in it. All I can say is it’s a great snack and never feels like a low fat snack plus very good for you.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Kroger
I got this yogurt for free to try at Kroger. It was so good! A little Cinnamon flavored granola with yummy peach yogurt... my husband stole most of it from me, it was SO GOOD!
These are a dream of a snack. Lightly flavored peach greek yogurt with a strussle crumble and dried peaches you flip in. My favorite snack and they're only 100 calories!