Chobani® Chobani®

Chobani® "Flip"™ Perfect Peach Cobbler™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream, Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Peaches, Sugar, Water, Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Palm Kernel), Oats, Skim Milk, Fruit Pectin, Natural Flavors, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Salt, Cinnamon, Raisin Paste, Sunflower Lecithin, Locust Bean Gum, Baking Soda, Tapioca Syrup, Guar Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Caramel Color. Contains Milk And Wheat. Manufactured On A Line That Also Handles Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Soy.

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners
Less Than 5% Lactose

• What are other Chobani flip flavors you like?1 Answers
Chobani® "Flip"™ Perfect Peach Cobbler™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Octavia M.
Absolutely delicious flavor, I like peach yogurt but with this I love the chunks of peaches that you can find in it as well as the crumbles on the side that you can put into your yogurt! The flips are my favorite, when I first started eating yogurt I couldn’t stand the texture of it, the chill Bonnie flips allows me to be able to eat yogurt and get the nutrients I need!
Cassie B.
This was my favorite yogurt during my pregnancy and honestly I still love it. It’s the perfect amount of protein mixed with peach yogurt and the crunches on the flip side of the cup. It’s awesome and a few of the flavors are regularly stocked in my fridge. Love em
Marquita S.
Richmond
This yogurt was so delicious, the oatmeal pieces took it to another level. It was my first time trying the Chobani flips. I would recommend this flavor to others. You can taste the peaches in the yogurt.
Alyssa A.
I typically have a Chobani Flip for either breakfast or a snack every day! They are almost like eating a dessert, but a dessert that’s aftually good for you! I try to steer away from foods with a lot of sugar, and this has more sugar than I would typically have in a food item, but I am willing to sacrifice other foods so I can enjoy my flips! Great price as well. I’m so glad these are around!
Aby L.
Oregon
The Chobani Flip Peach Cobbler is my absolute favorite yogurt! It is SO DELICIOUS! The peach cobbler add in pieces are absolutely delicious and add a great crunch to the yogurt. If you are interested in trying Chobani Fljps or are already a fan, I would highly recommend the peach cobbler flavor!
Allison A.
Fate
Purchased at: Kroger
I eat this for breakfast every morning and sometimes I’ll splurge and eat it as my dessert too! It really is delicious! I like how the yogurt is separate from the ‘granola’ so you are able to pick how much to add. My son is 6 months old and has eaten a few licks of this yogurt and seems to love it too! This is a staple in my household!
Paula P.
Florence,MS
The Chobani Flip Perfect Peach Cobbler yogurt is delicious. The product is full of peachy goodness. Once you flip the two compartments you can taste the ‘crust’ and spices used. There is just enough cinnamon to make the cobbler taste. I will continue to purchase this Chobani product.
Alyssa C.
Fort Ripley, MN
Got this as part of a complimentary coupon from Chobani and let’s just say I have bought a ton more. Peach cobbler is my fav though. I was skeptical at first but it was love at first bite. These are awesome for a quick snack. I’m a nurse and constantly on the go so I find these convenient and easy!
Krysta K.
IT TASTES LIKE A PEACH COBBLER OMG!! i was blown away after my first bite of this yogurt.. the peaches in the yogurt are so sweet and the cinnamon pieces just add that extra burst of flavor it’s definitely top 3 of my favorite chobani flip flavors
Bridget S.
This is the only Chobani Flip flavor that I like. I buy this flavor all of the time and I will keep repurchasing. I hope they never discontinue this. A less expensive price would be nice but don’t let the price stop you from trying it!
Marquita S.
Richmond
What are other Chobani flip flavors you like?