Chobani® Chobani®
Chobani®

Chobani® "Flip"™ Mint Chocolate Chip Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

Lowfat Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Cream, Live And Active Cultures: S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidus And L. Casei), Evaporated Cane Sugar, Water, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Chocolate Liquor, Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel, Palm), Rice Flour, Cocoa, Fruit Pectin, Skim Milk, Natural Flavors, Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Butter, Salt, Caramel Color, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Locust Bean Gum, Sunflower Lecithin, Baking Soda, Fruit And Vegetable Juice Concentrate (For Color), Guar Gum, Peppermint Oil, Turmeric (For Color), Vanilla Bean Powder. Contains Milk And Wheat. Manufactured On A Line That Also Handles Tree Nuts, Peanuts And Soy.

About-Chobani®-Greek-yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Mint Chocolate Chip Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Jet.com
Meg W.
Linden, VA
Seriously a great one to try. The crispy clusters and chocolate chunks compliment the mint yogurt. Without it the yogurt is minty and kinda has a weird bitter taste to it. All together it's amazing. This is the 1st time I've tried it,but I will be investing in more. At $1 a piece you can't go wrong at your local Wal-Mart. I'm not sure if I like the coffee Brownie Bliss or this flavor the most. Just when I thought these couldn't get any better suddenly I tried this amazing concoction. Yummmmm is all I can say. And when your, almost 3 year old, is eating it saying it tastes like a candy bar you can't go wrong. Seriously! These Chiboni Flips are seriously where it's at. When you need a quick snack or you have to eat a quick meal on the go. Perfect. Sucks it isn't super filling. So I wouldn't eat it as a "meal" every day, but it's great for a snack or super light and quick breakfast w your coffee.
Why do these have to be so unbelievably good? Not sure, but my family and I are hooked!!
Izy H.
nom nom nomtastic alert!  I love Chobani Flips and this one is one of the nommy ones! This tastes like a light and smooth mint chocolate chip ice cream. I guess you can call it mint chocolate chip ice cream's healthier non-frozen yogurt yogurt cousin. The little rice bits provide a nice crunch, while the dark chocolate balances out the mint yogurt. You rarely find mint yogurts on the market, so tasting the mint yogurt alone is a wee bit odd. It tastes delectable once you flip in the chocolate chip and rice bits! Recommend!
Kara D.
Although this is the first Flip yogurt flavor I've tried, I have a feeling it's going to be my favourite of them all. It's SO good. As long as you enjoy mint chocolate chip, you're bound to love this. A decent portion and affordable. I found mine at Giant Eagle on sale for $1 each. Definitely a minty yogurt flavor, but tastes great.

10/10 recommend!
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
One of my favorite Chobani flip cups, probably my second favorite only after the s'mores ones. But it has just a subtle mint flavor and doesn't taste artificial. I also like the dark chocolate they use and the rice crisp thing in it to give it a little more different textures. A good for you type of snack and a good dessert alternative.
alexia c.
Methuen
The chobani flip yogurts are SO yummy. Im telling you guys I could eat these for breakfast lunch and dinner. I love the combination of the mint and chocolate! They don’t taste “healthy” even thought they are much better than eating chips for a snack!
sarah j.
Plainfield, IL
Love eating this flavor as a substitute for mint chocolate chip ice cream! I have a major aweet tooth so having this option gets me a good source of protein and a lil bit of sweet all in one! Love it and would definitely recommend!
Ashley w.
Bensalem , PA
This was amazing yogurt! I love the mint! It was so unique! It’s different from any other product I’ve come across flavor wise. It tastes like mint chocolate chip ice cream almost. I would definitely buy this again.
Jessica S.
Austin, TX
I love love love these flips! The mint and key lime are my favorite so far. You can always catch them on sale for close to $1, they are so tasty, I sometimes I eat them as dessert as a smarter choice than ice cream!
Liz T.
This is my favorite Flip. I love the little mint chocolate pieces. They are nice little surprises as well. Makes it feel more satisfying. It’s a healthier alternative to eating a candy bar. I would buy it again.
Alayna M.
Honestly, I’ve never been a fan of Greek yogurt. I’ve tried many different kinds and just couldn’t find one I liked. But i found this kind at Walmart and LOVED it. It’s the only yogurt I will eat now. So yummy!!