Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Bellatrix V.
Rochester, NY
This is the second flavor of this yogurt I have bought and so far it's my favorite flavor. It's a really good price for the quality. I have always loved this brand and will continue to buy it and try new flavors. Definitely recommend to this to people.
Jasmine B.
This might be my favorite Chobani flavor. It's tart but it has mini white chocolate chips to give it a little sweetness. It's a good snack option that gives you a little protein boost.
Kim W.
Bivins, TX
This yogurt is very good. The only downfall I can find is the taste of the actual yogurt isn't very good. I only really like it because of the graham cracker and white chocolate. Being allergic to artificial citric acid it doesn't contain any so that is definitely a plus. I can eat this and not worry about having a reaction
Holly H.
Fort Pierce , FL
I've never been a huge yogurt fan but can tolerate Greek yogurt. I decided to give these a try while on my most rest diet and I am in love! I never imagined it would taste so much like key lime pie! I'll definitely be buying more and trying the other flavors
Leorys T.
Waterbury , CT
Me encanta sobretodo los trozos de galleta y gotas de chocolate que tiene. Es bastante ácido pero con El toppy hace un equilibrio perfercto. Pruebenlo!
Rose D.
Fort worth, TX
My favorite flip flavor it is soooo yummy! Great as a fast snack or to satisfy my sweettooth 💋
Adryanna D.
North Las Vegas
These yogurts taste so good! My favorite is the little white chocolate chips. I've bought these many times and I prefer them over any other "flips" or "corner" yogurt. I would 100% recommend trying these!!
Tish S.
orland, CA
I absolutely love Chobani Key Lime Crumble Greek Yogurt flip cup! I only buy this flavor! It tastes like your eating a key lime pie! I also use this to help me lose weight! I totally recommend this product.
Michelle M.
Cameron, NC
This yogurt is near and dear to my heart lol like I don't really like key lime pie but I love this yogurt. I'm a white chocolate lover so this is a healthy way for me to get a taste of candy. I promise you when I don't have my Chobani flips I'm craving them. This is the first flavor I tried and I'm forever in love lol
Terrica K.
Dallas , TX
Best yogurt out there! And Key Lime is the best flavor but the crumble are a special treat! Healthy and great for you yet so delicious! Great for breakfast
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products

Chobani®