Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Heather S.
Radford
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the many flavors that Chobani has. It is a great value and taste that leaves me feeling satisfied for hours. The Key lime crumble flavor taste just like an actual pie and has a slightly bitter taste that is irresistible!
Alejandra M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I can’t stop eating it! Love the flavor and the crumbles. It’s like eating a piece of keylime pie!
SONIA A.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Chobani Yougarts in any flovar is very good I love the key lime flavor in this it is very good prices at wallmart great value I only eat Chobani Yougarts yes I would recommend this product to others
Trina A.
Thomasville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This key lime themed yogurt is not your average key lime pie flavor. The lime in it is that of lime shavings and the graham cracker crumbles add that little bit of cookie sweetness along with the chocolate. It’s ok but on the sour side a little more than to be expected. Give it a try if you’re into lime.
talia q.
kalamazoo
Purchased at: Target
This is my all time favorite yogurt. I actually don’t like any other kind of yogurt unless it’s blended in a smoothie!! But the crumbles and mini white chocolate chips satisfy all of my cravings and i don’t have to feel super guilty about this snack!
Meagan G.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite flavor from Chobani and I'm not even a lime fan! I like how the have the crumbles separate so they don't get soggy, plus its a cute design for the package. The only type of yogurt I like is greek and they hit the nail on the head with the texture and flavor of this yogurt. They have lots of other flavors as well so lots of variety.
Olivia W.
Best Virginia
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this yogurt! It’s the perfect size for a healthy breakfast. I love the crumble topping that you mix into the yogurt. I have bought this product frequently and will continue to buy. It has great taste and makes for a healthy breakfast or snack!
Teana C.
Denton
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ll be honest, the idea of the “flip” is what really sold me. It was a super fun novelty idea, but it’s the taste that keeps me coming back. The key lime is my all time favorite!
Kyah M.
Virginia Bch, VA
This yogurt is so good!! The yogurt flavor and the white chocolate balance out!! Compared to the yopliat flips this way better. This is very healthy and delicious!! I have gotten this multiple times and always tastes delicious! I would definitely recommend this to others!!
kelsie k.
Reynoldsburg , OH
Looooove this yogurt!!! The different flavors are awesome and unique. I really wish they were not so fatting because I would like to eat them everyday!!!
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products

Chobani®