Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #4 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• Does this actually taste like a Key Lime Pie, or does it ...9 Answers
Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Emma C.
The yogurt is so delicious and very filling. The portion size is perfect and has a good ratio of yogurt to mix-ins. I am a repeat customer of this product as I look forward to getting to eat one. I highly recommend
Shannon B.
Are you in the mood for desert, but you do not want the extra calories? This is just as delicious as a slice of Florida key lime pie but without all the added sugar and calories! I am a huge fan of the key lime flip yogurt and I love that it comes with tiny white chocolate chips and graham cracker crumbs to give the yogurt a nice texture along with an outstanding flavor! I highly recommend especially as a summer treat!
Tecora L.
So confused as to why I'm just now tasting this yogurt. I'm currently addicted to the key lime crumble flavor. It's so light and refreshing with the perfect pinch of tartness and the granola adds a very nice texture. So glad I decided to try these one day, this is the only yogurt I buy and I would highly recommend them!
Kelly T.
Woodstock, GA
The key lime crumble is my absolute favorite of all of these. It taste just like a key lime pie. The texture is great and it's full of flavor. It's not too sweet and a little tart, which I like. This is a great yogurt!
jabria m.
Seale
The flavor is amazing! This one in particular is my FAVORITE flavor! The white chocolate is more than quality, the lime isn't too bold, & doesnt have a bad after taste
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
OMG yum. I'm a big fan of key lime and this seriously tastes so much like key lime pie. The little crumbles are a nice addition to the creamy yogurt. The sugar is a little high so it's definitely not the healthiest yogurt but man is it delicious.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite yogurt ever! I could never really bring myself to like yogurt before. I could eat key lime yogurt sometimes and maybe vanilla but that was it and not very often. When these came out, I had to try them and I was hooked! I love graham crackers and they are all crunched up inside it's own little compartment with tiny tiny white cholate chips and you flip it over into the yogurt and mix it up and it is so amazing! It doesn't even taste like you're eating something relatively good for you. It is like a little key lime pie almost. Publix and Walmart often have these on sale for $1 so next time you see them, give them a try! You won't be disappointed
Andrea R.
These are my favorite. They have white chocolate chips and are so tasty! They are usually on sale and great for lunch. I also eat these as snacks. Chobani is the best for Greek yogurt In my opinion and I recommend.
Brandi C.
Blackwood , Nj
This is my favorite from chobani. This is tart, sweet, creamy and crunchy..all at the same time. Thank goodness I can get it in 4pks!
Shay C.
Waldorf, MD
Im soo in LOVE with this yogurt! The white chocolate chip pieces make the flavor combination amazing ! You can grab this from target or your local grocery store . Super affordable! If you have a sweet tooth this is a perfect snack ! Go ahead and try it!
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products

Chobani®