BY CHOBANI #33 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• Does this actually taste like a Key Lime Pie, or does it ...9 Answers
Chobani®
Ranem N.
arlington
I absolutely love this yogurt it is the best that I have ever bought. I remmember the first time I bought it at Costco it looked nice and the flavor seemed like it would taste good and the price was great. I wouldn’t change one thing about this yogurt.
Monica M.
Suisun City, CA
Tastes a great easy to take with you and eat it on the go. Affordable and can get in many different grocery stores. It’s healthier alternative. Wish they carried more flavors and also wish they had ones that made diary free ones as well. I would buy them all the time.
Holly K.
Orlando
This is probably my favorite yogurt of all time! The yogurt quality is fantastic and the bits of graham cracker and white chocolate make you forget you’re eating healthy! The price is decent at about $1.50 usually and can be found at almost any grocery store.
Lady Y.
The yogurt was amazingly smooth and had the right amount of tart. I really appreciated the suttle but noticeable zest of key lime. The balance that the sweet graham cracker and white chocolate crumble gave the tartnrss of the yogurt was great. Loved it!
Corby K.
Jacksonville
As a native southern girl, I’m incredibly picky when it comes to anything having to do with key lime.

This. Does. Not. Disappoint.

It’s a great alternative to eating absurd amounts of pie. It literally tastes just like a slice of key lime pie. Finding this has helped my waist line exponentially.
Lea N.
New York, New York
It’s like a healthy dessert 😍 it holds my sweet tooth over and it’s SO addicting! I do most of my shopping at Trader Joe’s and Costco, but they don’t have them there! I don’t have a Whole Foods near where I live so it’s a treat when I get these 🤤
Hanna Beth M.
Fayetteville, AR
SOOO YUMMY. Dessert yogurts typically freak me out, but this was great. Tasted just like a key lime pie and the crunch was just perfect. Very Affordable, I think .98 cents at walmart and a great healthy treat if you’re craving something sweet.
Jillian D.
Austin
I love the Chobani Flip yogurts. The flavors are delicious and the crunch from the "flip" is a nice texture change. The Key Lime flavor is one of my favorites. Bits of lime zest plus white chocolate. It's a great anytime treat.
Jessica T.
San Diego, CA
Yummm! I love Chobani flips! I’m not the biggest fan of yogurt, but when you add all the little crunchies inside and mix it all up, it’s delicious!

The little bits add an element of texture and substance that make these yogurts a hearty snack!
Joanna P.
CDA
These are great for those days you need a little crunch or sweetness to your yogurt! This one is my favorite and tastes just like key lime pie! The ingredients are quality and taste amazing! We always have a few of these in our fridge for snack attacks!
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products

back