Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• Does this actually taste like a Key Lime Pie, or does it ...9 Answers
Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Tiffany S.
By far my favorite Chobani Flip. I love the subtle but flavorful key lime flavor and the amount of crumbles is perfect.
Evelyn R.
I just tried this one for the very first, boy was I missing out, love the key lime flavor, it tastes really good.
Cristin S.
Hilliard, FL
10/10 my absolute favorite yogurt. Would recommend to everyone. Tastes like key lime pie and has white chocolate chips
Emma T.
Apex, NC
Hands down my favorite Key Lime yogurt. It is such a good yogurt and treat. Not too many weight watchers points either.
Amy F.
This yogurt is so good. It basically tastes like dessert! The white chocolatw and graham cracker crumbles are fantastic
Amanda G.
Tucson , AZ
This is one of my favorite yogurt and the lime one is also one of my favorite flavors fr them. I buy them all the time
Trish R.
Brentwood, NH
I love these. They are a great treat to have! Taste like a key lime pie for sure. I get these at my local market basket
Nicole W.
The perfect substitute for when you're craving key lime pie but don't want all the calories associated with the pie.
Michelle K.
So good. The yogurt is yummy and the add ins are delicious. I love how easy it is to flip the extras into the yogurt.
Sara M.
Escondido, CA
My family loves these sooo much. The problem is they can eat 4-5 a day and that gets very pricey. Great snack though
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products

Chobani®