BY CHOBANI #33 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• Does this actually taste like a Key Lime Pie, or does it ...9 Answers
Chobani®
Dee S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I love the graham crackers and white chocolate mixed into the lime flavored yogurt. This is one of my favorite yogurt's.
Molly R.
Coventry, CT
My favorite! I always get this flavor it reminds me of being on a beach or summer. Great yogurt and toppings are perfect
jordan A.
All time favorite yogurt. Absolutely delicious. The key lime flavoring isn't too overwhelming. It's like eating dessert!
Brianna C.
Brooklyn, NY
Tastes great , wish I had one right now . Tastes very authentic. great flavor , one of the best yogurts i've ever tasted.
Ashley R.
Huntington beach
Love this yogurt. It tastes great. It's refreshing. This flavor is delicious. And the add ins make it crunchy.. Love it.
Kate F.
Richmond, VA
Yummm! A bit too high card for me, but it's good for an afternoon snack. I like buying them to just keep in my fridge.
Jacqueline S.
Cincinnati , OH
This is my favorite thing to eat for breakfast. It is like a treat. I also eat or as a sweet treat throughout the day!
Amy F.
This yogurt is so good. It basically tastes like dessert! The white chocolatw and graham cracker crumbles are fantastic
Brittany T.
I was pleasantly surprised with the key lime crumble flavor of this Chobani Greek yogurt. Perfect snack for on the go!
Tyler A.
Slidell
I loveeeeeeeeee this it taste amazing and satisfys my cravings for sweets sort addictive I love these 10000000000/10000
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products

back