Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #83 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Jet.com*
Vanessa M.
Grand Rapids , MI
These are my favorite. I keep my fridge stocked with them. I usually eat one everyday. I love the different flavors.
Krystal P.
Corpus Christi
My favorite yogurt for anytime of the year. I love this whenever I'm feeling something sweet. I love how sweet it is!
Natasha M.
This yogurt is filling and has just enough sweet flavor to fill a craving! It can be a healthy breakfast OR dessert!
Sara M.
Escondido, CA
My family loves these sooo much. The problem is they can eat 4-5 a day and that gets very pricey. Great snack though
Kelly b.
Bay Shore, NY
This is our favorite. It doesn't taste like I'm eating yogurt and sometimes it actually fulfills my dessert craving!
Michelle K.
So good. The yogurt is yummy and the add ins are delicious. I love how easy it is to flip the extras into the yogurt.
Julie M.
I could eat this key lime green yogurt every day. It is the perfect snack and perfect for my late night sweet tooth.
Shani X.
EDINBORO, PA
Fantastic flavor. I love the little pieces of Graham crackers and white chocolate. Taste exactly like a key lime pie!
Yoheliz P.
My absolute FAVORITE flavor out of the Chobani flips. Literally tastes like you are biting into a fresh key lime pie.
Autumn M.
It is so delic6!! The pieces of Graham Cramer and white chocolate are the perfect touch added to the key lime yogurt.
Shannon O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products