Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #83 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Jet.com*
Alexa A.
Atlanta, GA
Oooooooh man this stuff is heavenly. I can't get enough. Like there's no way this is moderately healthy, right?! To die for.
Joy D.
Cleveland, OH
Tastes exactly like a key lime pie! The perfect Amount of sweetness and tart and the white chocolate adds even richer flavor
rachel t.
A nice twist on the original yogurt flavor of my childhood Key Lime. I wish they did not have so much sugar in them though.
Monica H.
Fayetteville, NC
I absolutely love the flavor! It tastes just like key lime pie. My only complaint is that I wish I had more when I am done!
Claudia W.
Parrish, Fl
One of my favorites. Love the white chocolate chips and crunchy graham pieces. This is one of the flavors I buy most often
Mika W.
Duluth, MN
This is my FAVORITE yogurt!! It has little white chocolate chips, granola, and tastes JUST like you’re eating key lime pie.
Judy R.
Purchase, NY
All time favorite flavor . This is great for a quick breakfast on the go . Has a great balance and sweet taste . Loveeee it
Ashley M.
Lakeland
So tasty! If you love the taste of key lime pie and don't want to feel like you over indulged, then this yogurt is for you!
Mingee P.
Ft Washington, MD
My favorite one from all of them. When these are on sale I grab or try to grab as much of it as I can. They're sooooo good
Rodchelle W.
Litchfield, MN
I love this yogurt! I love the flavor and the creaminess of the yogurt. Very affordable. A must have for key lime pie fans
Shannon O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products