Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #83 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Jet.com*
Heidi B.
Beyond yummy! This treat from Chobani is more like a decadent dessert than just yogurt! So satisfying and filling. Sweet and tart at the same time. The little pieces of white chocolate and Graham crackers just take it over the top, to pure delight!
Melina E.
Laveen, AZ
This is my favorite of all the Chobani Flip flavors! Its very tart however, so if you don't like tart/sour this probably isn't for you. Anyway, I think the tart is balanced out a bit by adding the white chocolate chips and graham crackers crumbles to the yogurt. I don't get these as often as I'd like because they aren't exactly cheap. But they're a great snack for when I want to treat myself. I'm going to keep purchasing these for sure.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
OMG yum. I'm a big fan of key lime and this seriously tastes so much like key lime pie. The little crumbles are a nice addition to the creamy yogurt. The sugar is a little high so it's definitely not the healthiest yogurt but man is it delicious.
Lauren R.
Tart is my favorite flavor profile. The added crunch of the crust and white chocolate nibs make this yogurt the perfect grab and go breakfast or a quick snack. I usually only purchase them when they're on sale (typically $1) because I don't like to pay full price for them ( you get less yogurt ).
Shannon M.
Stockton, CA
I don't like yogurt with any fruit chunks it in. I like my yogurt to be smooth. I was not sure if Greek yogurt was going to be for me because everyone said it was sour and different from regular yogurt but I was looking to add more protein to my diet. This yogurt is perfect. It is a very smooth and creamy texture with great flavor and the crumbles just really up it up a notch. It could be a dessert reLly!
TaShyra G.
Chicago , IL
This is one of my favorite flavors, second only to the blended lime variety. The white chocolate chips and graham cracker pieces give the illusion of the crust and sweetened condensed milk in key lime pie. I have it when I want a snack, and find it more satisfying and less guilt-inducing than a handful of cookies.
Dipsy M.
Brooklyn, NY
If I could eat this everyday, all day- I would! The yogurt is so tart but the perfect amount and the white chocolate chips with the graham cracker crumbs is the perfect added texture and crunch. I absolutely love anything lime so once I saw this at my local supermarket, I had to try it! I told all of my friends about it & they loved it as well (even a friend who was lactose intolerant)
Katherine C.
Queens, NY
I recently bought this at one of my local supermarkets( key food) when they were on sale 10 for $10. I only bought one($1) because it was my first time trying this brand.I'm hooked - I love the key lime flavor!I went back and bought 10 for the week of course.I've tried plain Greek yogurt before by another brand and it was not my favorite but Chobani Flips are on a different level.
Patryce C.
Irvington , NJ
This as so yummy and a great breakfast. I love key lime and the whole combination was great. I have decided that I am going to try all the flavors that I would like. It's perfect for a simple get up and go breakfast. I pack it in my bag with a banana to bring to work and eat it at my desk while I check my emails when I get in. If you don't like a big breakfast but want something to hold you over this is perfect with a banana or fruit that you like.
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
So good. The flavors combined are outstanding and make a wonderful collaboration. I don't agree with this being something people eat for breakfast because of the white chocolate and high sugar content. However it's a really delicious dessert on a summer or fall night. Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt are my favorite flavor of them all.
Shannon O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products