Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #83 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Jet.com*
Molly R.
Rochester, MN
I love this flavor and buy this to have for dessert. I love the crumble stuff it comes with, especially with the white chocolate!
Courtney C.
Phoenix, AZ
LOVE THE FLIP SIDE! They have the most insanely good tasting flavors. I've tried almost every one and they haven't disappointed.
Erin S.
Milwaukee, WI
Perfect combination of sweet and tangy. My favorite flips flavor! Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Jenna D.
Love this Greek yogurt. High in protein, low in calories. Has a great taste, Not too sweet! So healthy and makes you feel full
Rafaela Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this flavor so much. Great snack or breakfast, it's so delicious, and you can find really good deals in local spots too.
Andrea H.
Harrisville
This is one of my new favorite yogurts. Great in the morning or a late night snack!! Delicious and refreshing. I love the flips
Miatta J.
Somerset, NJ
I absolutely love it! i really do recommend it. I always buy at least 10 for my sister and i, great mix between sweet and tart!
Jordan K.
Alexandria, VA
I love love love these! Key lime crumble is my second favorite flavor. The best one is coco loco! Got the perfect mix in ratio!
Natanya H.
Toronto
One word delicious! It's like eating a key lime pie but it's a healthier choice. It keeps me satisfied and I love this product.
Jessica P.
Madison
my favorite yogurt in all of the land. like it's woo good. I love these, makes yogurt not so boring and blah like it had been.
Shannon O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products