Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #83 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Jet.com*
Lauren H.
Mooresville, NC
So good! Don't usually like yogurt but I will eat this everyday! Love the white chochate chips and the fact it tastes like a dessert!
Jennifer L.
Bisbee, AZ
I always find myself craving this flip, key lime is the best out of the flavors that they have and I eat it as a desert after dinner.
Sara G.
I love the key lime pie! I'm on a diet and this is my go to treat! I love the graham cracker pieces in it. It gives it a nice crunch!
Madison J.
Decatur, GA
You could eat this as a desert if your on a diet ,I love key lime flavored yogurts and its not as calorie punching as other yogurts.
Brandi C.
Blackwood , Nj
This is my favorite from chobani. This is tart, sweet, creamy and crunchy..all at the same time. Thank goodness I can get it in 4pks!
Rachel P.
My new guilty pleasure! It tastes like a slice of key lime pie! Absolutely delicious! I have some in my fridge at this very moment.
Connor C.
My favorite yogurt to have for breakfast and for a snack.The graham crackers and white chocolate make the yogurt taste even better.
Aimiee J.
I loved this yogurt, key lime pie is my favorite and I feel like this was a good alternative to actually eating the pie. So yummy!
Will P.
Greensboro, NC
This key lime one is by far my favorite but all the flavors are great. Such an awesome way to mix up getting yogurt in the morning
Kalinna h.
My brother introduced me to this. It's my absolute favorite of all their yogurts. It's a "Sorry, not sorry" guilty pleasure for me.
Shannon O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products