Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Amanda B.
Nashville, TN
This is a wonderful flavor combination and the flip adds a nice texture to the yogurt. the white chocolate chips are a wonderful added touch
Emily H.
This is literally my favorite yogurt. Tastes like dessert! The tart yogurt pairs well with the mini white chocolate chips and Graham yummy :)
Charlotte L.
This my absolute favorite Chobani Yogurt. Even though Greek Yogurt tends to be on the more expensive side, I definitely think it's worth it.
Margaret D.
This yogurt is a really good way to start my mornings and I really enjoy it. I think that Greek yogurt is always a way to start a good day.
Natasha S.
Mansfield Center, CT
Simply the best tasting yogurt on the market. I love the graham cracker crumbs. It's a nice light snack when your craving something sweet.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
This is so tasty, it has the right lime taste and the bites of flavor that mix in give it a crunchiness to give it a great boost of flavor
Ty K.
Chesterfield, NJ
Seriously yummy. Chobani makes the best flavor yogurts. Perfect for anytime, really. The key lime pie really tastes refreshing at the beach
Leanne F.
Bessemer City, NC
This is delicious. The key lime chips are fancy enough and a great balance sign the white chocolate and yogurt. It's my favorite flavor.
Jenna D.
This yogurt is so yummy! Tastes just like key lime pie, but it's healthy so you don't even feel guilty about it! Great to take for lunch.
natalie g.
Minneapolis, MN
I like these, my mom loves these. If there's ever any in the fridge she usually eats them all and I can't blame her because they're great
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products

Chobani®