Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #83 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Jet.com*
Mallory Q.
I am a yogurt snob and have gone through many different varieties through the years but this product is by far the best I've ever had!
Cathy R.
west sayville, NY
Key lime is my FAVORITE flavor and this yogurt gives the feeling of key lime pie in an easy format. Love the additional toppings.
Alexa E.
Florence, AZ
I am craving this just by thinking about it. It has a great taste not too sour and the pieces that you put into the yogurt are crunchy.
Erin A.
This is so yummy and surprisingly tastes just like key lime pie! Chobani has done a great job with their flips. They are really tasty!
Mary Cay M.
Riverview, FL
It's like a dessert it tastes so good. I love the pieces to add in. There are so many flavors but this key lime is one of my favorites.
Samantha D.
Shawnee, KS
I love this as a snack! It's not too sour. Most of these flips are pretty good. They are often on sale so you can try several flavors!
Aliyah F.
My fav chobani they have, it's the main one I always grab for every time I'm buying yogurt. And it's also a healthy choice of a brand.
Niara A.
Chicago , IL
My favorite yogurt. If you're on a diet this is a good way to curb a sweet tooth. A little pricey but I can usually catch them on sale.
⠀ ⠀.
Orange Park , FL
The only yogurt I purchase for myself! The texture of the graham crackers along with the taste of the key lime is literally perfection!
Jessica H.
This is one of my favorite china I yogurts! I love the crumbles and white chocolate added into the yogurt! It's like a healthy dessert!
Shannon O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products