Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #21 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Walmart
Sierra R.
Spring Valley
One of my favorite flavors of Chobani yogurt to get, I buy these at Walmart and this flavor is definitely one of my top picks when choosing yogurt!
Lilamarie D.
Shelby township
Yummm... this yogurt is literally the BOMB! I just love how you can add an edition of whatever is on the side and just put it in the Greek yogurt!!
brittney l.
I've tried a little bit of this and it was really good but they are pretth expensive for yogurt where I live at and ya that's all I have to sayyyyy
Alexis O.
My family really enjoys these! I am not the kind of person who enjoys fruit chunks in my yogurt, so these are perfect! They are a wonderful snack!
Melissa g.
Indianapolis, IN
These are some of my favorite little snacks. I love how the u can put the one in the other... so good so creamy and crunchy.. perfect combination
Madison M.
This yogurt is so good! It tastes just like a key lime pie and its really creamy. The only thing I dont like is the pieces of rind in the yogurt
Erica S.
Suffolk, VA
This is my favorite yogurt! I love that it has granola in it. It makes it like a parfait and it's always on sale which makes it 10 times better!
Brittany P.
Forestdale, MA
This is my absolute favorite yogurt. I love the sweetness. It's my afternoon pick me up treat! It's a bit high in calories but totally worth it!
Erica R.
Pensacola, Fl
For a first time tryer this was so good to me the lime wasnt too strong and overpowering but it has a smooth greek yogurt taste i really liked it
Katie T.
This is like dessert, but a bit healthier! I love the extra texture and crunch from the mix ins and for only about $1 (on sale) it's a good deal.
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products