Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #50 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Molly B.
Usaf Academy, CO
My absolute favorite flavor of the Chobani Flip Its-- they do an incredible job by making a fulfilling snack feel like a luxurious dessert! This tastes just like key lime pie, its tart, sweet, and fresh!
Britta S.
Evergreen Pk, IL
These are my favorite quick snack! I love snagging one before work and they are so good. I feel like I’m having dessert when eating one! The salted caramel one is also really good.
Sarah M.
Auburn, AL
These are my guilty pleasure! i love that they are high protein but it tastes so good and like a treat, its a great price and a healthy alternative to actual key lime pie
Katrina A.
Centerville, IN
I love this flip! The crust pieces are so good with the yogurt! The yogurt is quite tart, so if you don't like tartness, this one may not be for you. I love these flips!!
Olivia L.
Burley, ID
Since trying the Chobani Flips, I’ve found it hard to buy any other yogurts! These are so convenient and so delicious (the Key Lime is my personal favorite, but the others are great too!) I have also been able to find them in nearly any grocery story I go into
Alexa S.
We stockpile the key lime and the perfect peach cobbler- I can’t eat yogurt without some kind of granola so I LOVE these. They usually go on a 10/10 sale too. Customers for life.
Kendra E.
I love all of these yogurts!! I like how there are so many different kinds of flavor combinations and always new good ones coming out. My favorite is the peach cobbler
Gabrielle B.
This is my all time favorite yogurt, Greek or regular, flip or not. Firstly, the key lime flavored yogurt is on point- a perfect balance of sweet and tangy. Since key lime pie is custardy, the Greek yogurt is a good consistency for a dupe. Next, the graham cracker and white chocolate drops are a perfect complement to increase the resemblance to a key lime pie. There is ample amount of "crunchies" and the texture of the combined yogurt and toppings is decadent- almost dessert-like. I enjoy this as a breakfast but I like it more as a sweet treat- snack or dessert. If you pop it in the freezer for about an hour or two before hand.... trust me... just try it :)
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
I love the Chobani “flip” as a snack. They have different flavors and one of my favorites is the Key Lime Crumble.

On one side you have key lime low-fat yogurt and on the other side graham crackers and white chocolate. You then flip the side with the crackers and the chocolate to the yogurt and it just becomes a delicious snack with 12g of protein. Since it’s key lime it’s not overly sweet, but the chocolate and the crackers gives it just enough sweetness to make it delicious. You can buy them in packages of 4 and are made with non-gmo ingredients.

Definitely recommend these yogurts.
Zoe R.
amazingly delicious. Great snack when you have a sweet tooth but don't want to eat junk (or actual pie) to hold you over till your next meal. love this flavor
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products