Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Jet.com*
jennifer n.
Humboldt, IA
I have never liked Greek yogurt. But the chobani flips are so goos. My favorite is actually the caramel pretzels. The key lime is really good too.
Alexis O.
My family really enjoys these! I am not the kind of person who enjoys fruit chunks in my yogurt, so these are perfect! They are a wonderful snack!
Chelsea S.
Mission
This is my favorite Chobani flip flavor! The key lime flavor is just right and the crumble adds a wonderful texture for a nice snack or breakfast.
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Honestly wasn't a big fan of greek yogurt until I discovered this guy. This was my go to snack through my first two years of college. Great snack!
Madison G.
Fresno, CA
This one is really good! It's not too sour but not to sweet and the graham cracker bits and mini white chocolate chips make it complete! Delicious!
Leeann P.
I love these things! They're delicious, and I like that the yummy toppings are already portion controlled for you. I love having them for dessert.
Cortney B.
Spokane, WA
This is the perfect afternoon snack! The combination of yogurt, white chocolate, and graham crackers in this flip is so good! Definitely recommend!
Sierra R.
Spring Valley
One of my favorite flavors of Chobani yogurt to get, I buy these at Walmart and this flavor is definitely one of my top picks when choosing yogurt!
Lilamarie D.
Shelby township
Yummm... this yogurt is literally the BOMB! I just love how you can add an edition of whatever is on the side and just put it in the Greek yogurt!!
brittney l.
I've tried a little bit of this and it was really good but they are pretth expensive for yogurt where I live at and ya that's all I have to sayyyyy
Shannon O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products