Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #50 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Bridgette A.
Savannah
I've never been a big fan of Greek yogurt. Until I tried this yogurt! I love the fact you can mix the chocolate & graham crackers in. It's very healthy!
kelsie k.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Looooove this yogurt!!! The different flavors are awesome and unique. I really wish they were not so fatting because I would like to eat them everyday!!!
Alex M.
Raleigh, NC
This is by far my favorite flips flavor! Super summer and just the right amount of sweetness and sourness. It's the perfect dessert, breakfast, or snack!
Sabrina M.
Manchester, CT
Love love love this...I enjoy greek yogurt but I can't stand the after taste this one in particular does not have any bad after taste and taste soo good.
Paula L.
Jacksonville, FL
I wasn’t a fan of Greek yogurt at all until I had a sample of this and now it’s all I buy. All the flavors are delicious and I haven’t been disappointed
Amber H.
Washington, DC
Chobani flips are my favorite yogurt! The yogurt is smooth and creamy while the added treats make it seems like you're eating a dessert instead of yogurt
Maddie M.
Washington
The perfect amount of crunch and texture in each spoonful! I have these for lunch when I'm on the go or sitting in my room. Super yummy and easy to flip.
Brandy F.
Cotulla, TX
My all time favorite yogurt cups! They are high in protein but still so yummy! There isn't that notable sour taste of Greek yogurt because of the flavor.
Sheri J.
Denham Springs, LA
oh my goodness! this is the best tasting yogurt. I love key lime pie and this is the best healthiest way I now satisfy that craving. tastes like heaven!
Kelly C.
I love chobani flips, I'm a full time mom, so its hard to eat healthy. These are perfect for when i need a snack and don't want to pig out on junk food.
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products