Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #50 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• Does this actually taste like a Key Lime Pie, or does it ...9 Answers
Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Kaitlyn M.
My favorite yogurt to grab in the mornings for breakfast or to snack on at work. It's a nice change from bland normal yogurts and is bursting with flavor!
Warnett N.
Memphis , TN
This yogurt taste like a real key lime pie. It has the correct mixture of ingredients. Just make sure to stir the yogurt before putting the other parts in.
Ernestine C.
Hyde park , MA
I love this yogurt especially the key lime one .. it's doesn't leave a chalky taste in your mouth and it's really smooth it's better then similar products
Melissa O.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Chobani Flips are DELICIOUS. I've pretty much had every flavor. They're an easy yummy snack with crunch. Ugh these are great! Key Lime is so so so good!!!
Kristal F.
Jacksonville , FL
Mmmmmmm my absolute favorite flavor, and they’re very convenient to use. I totally love them. Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Racheal M.
Chambersburg
Delicious. Love the flavor. This particular flavor it my favorite. I have tried more than just this one and I like them all. I eat yogurt almost every day.
Terrica K.
Texarkana, TX
Best yogurt out there! And Key Lime is the best flavor but the crumble are a special treat! Healthy and great for you yet so delicious! Great for breakfast
Alicia C.
I love key lime pie so when I saw this, I thought it was too good to be true! It tastes just like key lime pie! I feel like I could eat these all the time.
Elizabeth P.
Plymouth, WI
I love these flips. I wasnt a fan of keylime until i had this one. Its a great combination. It seems like a little dessert, but its actually good for you.
Madison N.
Love this yogurt! I like the Key Lime components that are offered with it, too. My favorite yogurt on the shelf that offers the "add in" ingredients.
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products