Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #21 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani®
Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Walmart
Sullivan B.
This is absolutely delicious. Tastes like key lime pie without all of the calories. I would recommend this to anyone although it has a quite a lot of sugar.
Joanne L.
It tastes like dessert! I love the graham cracker crumbs and the chocolate added on top of it just makes it amazing. This is my favorite flip yogurt flavor .
Yesenia V.
El Paso, TX
Yummy yogurt that makes you feel like your eating dessert for breakfast. Perfect for breakfast, lunch, or late night snack to not make you feel guilty to eat
Bethany A.
Morenci, MI
Tried this yogurt last week and I have to say it is a must have. Every bite taste like key lime and it is so creamy and melts in your mouth with the flavor.

Kenzie A.
Absolutely delicious! I love that the white chocolate and graham cracker crumbs are kept separate because it keeps them crunchy. The flavor pair is awesome!
Gina G.
Herrin , IL
I didn't like this yogurt at all. i took one taste and threw it away. It seemed to have an almost sour flavor. I like yogurt, but this wasn't my cup of tea.
Kelsey L.
Saint Louis, MO
Delicious! The graham cracker crumbles add the perfect crunch and the mini white chocolate chips add the perfect sweetness. It's the perfect little dessert.
Kali P.
Twin Falls
This is my favorite of all of the Chobani flips! They’re all good but I love the yogurt chips in this one. It’s really good to dip graham crackers in too. 😊
Erinne M.
Saugus
Soooo yummy. These are my favorite combos and so easy! Such a great snack to grab and go. The flavor combinations are phenomenal and so many to choose from!
Angelica C.
Lubbock, TX
This is just one of my favorite flavors from chobani. The key lime is nice and tart but then the crumble and white chocolate give it a nice rounded balance.
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products