Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #21 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Buy on Walmart
Elaine H.
Willow Spring, NC
This is my FAV yogurt!! Rich, creamy and tart..super lime
Flavor, it is like having a piece of pie! And the white chocolate chips are to die for! I love these!
Jessica W.
Marietta, GA
This is my all time favorite yogurt. It has the perfect amount of tang and a nice added crunch from the graham cracker crumbles and the white chocolate chips.
Liz R.
I first thought these would be more sour, but the addition of the graham crumbs and white chocolate chips balances the spur and sweet ratio. I would recommend!
Aslin J.
I didn't care for the white chocolate buy everything else was delicious. The yogurt wasn't really sour and the crumble actually made it taste like key lime pie
Brittany C.
Las vegas , NV
This one is yummy, kind of sour in a good way: but also has a different taste I can't really discribe but it is good. Good price and one is a good size as well
Mandy R.
Winston, OR
This product is amazing. I was hesitant at first because of the weirdness but I buy this product all the time. The yogurt is affordable and worth every penny.
Ashley G.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite yogurts!  This keeps me full without being too heavy.  It tastes just like Key Lime Pie but I'm sure without all of the calories!
Ashley H.
San Diego , CA
I love this yogurt!!! It's perfect if you want something sweet and don't want to feel guilty for eating something that you shouldn't. The key lime is the best!
Roseann J.
Virginia Beach
MY FAVORITE YOGURT! I eat this for breakfast, snack, or dessert. Not the lowest calorie food, but full of healthy ingredients. Much hetter than a bag of chips!
Taz K.
So good! The consistency is good for Greek yogurt and the flavor is amazing! And then they add the crumbles and chips! Yummy! This is my go to flavor for sure!
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products