BY CHOBANI #37 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• Does this actually taste like a Key Lime Pie, or does it ...9 Answers
Chobani®
Hannah S.
South Burlington, VT
My go to whenever I need a snack I always. Ugh a couple when I'm in a grocery store I started buying them after I had key lime pie in the keys and now I can't get enough
London J.
Chobani key lime crumble is delicious for those who love sweet and tart flavor. The crumble just adds a crunch to the yogurt. I absolutely love Chobani Greek yogurt that is not only healthy but has a lot of different flavors.
I love this yogurt! Any time its on sale I stock up. Great for breakfast or snack time. This yogurt is filling , and satisfies the sweet tooth. Definitely recommend!
Kathryn T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are like crack. The yogurt tastes so good - just like key lime pie filling, and the flip in corner adds just the right amount of crunch. Best item like this on the market.
Dominique C.
N Miami Beach, FL
This is one my favorite chobani "flip" yogurt! So yummy! I don't like chocolate so the white chocolate and Graham cracker crumbles are perfect delicious mixture!!😍😍😍
Amber B.
New Orleans, LA
This yogurt is SO DELICIOUS!  The lime flavor is just right and not overpowering.  The addition of the crumble bits and white chocolate chips really make the flavor so similar to an actual key lime pie!
Jayme F.
Haltom City, TX
I'm a major key lime pie fan and I absolutely adore these! Such a quick and easy snack especially if you are on the go. I love all flavors of these but key lime is by far my favorite and the my go to when I purchase them
Cassandra K.
New Castle, DE
Delicious! This is one of my favorites. I keep grabbing this off of the shelf when I go shopping. I tend to snag this at Shoprite- they usually have great prices on this.
Galina M.
Dacula
My husband love these, they are like having the actual thing but I'm sure this is healthier. The best quality yogurt out there, and for a affordable price as well.
Kharizma L.
Petoskey, MI
This is my favorite yogurt in the world! Super filling and the flavor is great. The white chocolate chips give it just enough sweetness. I think it's a decent filling breakfast and I would definitely recommend it.
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products

back