BY CHOBANI #33 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• Does this actually taste like a Key Lime Pie, or does it ...9 Answers
Chobani®
Charlotte L.
Arlington
One of my absolute favorites in flavor and texture. Also a healthy breakfast or snack item that can actually keep you full for some time! More rich than similar products but not overwhelmingly soon and my favorite in the Greek yogurt group and also in Chobani
Kim J.
So delicious! The crunchiness makes it feel like your actually eating something of value and not just yougurt. It taste just like the dessert except better for you.
Haley N.
Elyria, OH
I love chobani flips. The flavors are so original and tasty. Usually they're on sale, so they're pretty cheap, and with t being Greek yogurt, it is high in protein.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I wasn't too crazy about the the key lime yogurt but I loved the white choc & graham. that's the only thing that made it worth eating. I'll stick to the other flavors.
Sarah S.
Boca Raton, FL
Chobani flips are the only think that makes eating great yogurt bearable. Honestly Greek yogurt tastes like chalk but w the flips you can pretend like you're eating something else by concentrating on the add ins
Pierce H.
Brooklyn, NY
These are so good especially if you are a person that craves sweets often but you worry about being unhealthy. I find this to be my cheat its so yummy and healthy
Michelle B.
I love the flips because I like to crunch on things in my yogurt. LoL! I also like contrasting flavors and textures. Chobani has great flavor combinations and the key lime is one of my favorites. Tangy, a little crunchy, and a little sweet. Yum!
Maggie C.
Brooklyn, NY
mmm this is my favorite flavor for chobani flips. the white chocalate melts in your mouth along with the yogurt is the best! this is a perfect breakfast or afternoon snack.
Hannah S.
South Burlington, VT
My go to whenever I need a snack I always. Ugh a couple when I'm in a grocery store I started buying them after I had key lime pie in the keys and now I can't get enough
London J.
Chobani key lime crumble is delicious for those who love sweet and tart flavor. The crumble just adds a crunch to the yogurt. I absolutely love Chobani Greek yogurt that is not only healthy but has a lot of different flavors.
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products

back