Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt

BY CHOBANI #83 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

Chobani® "Flip"™ Key Lime Crumble™ Low-Fat Yogurt
Buy on Jet.com*
Hannah S.
South Burlington, VT
My go to whenever I need a snack I always. Ugh a couple when I'm in a grocery store I started buying them after I had key lime pie in the keys and now I can't get enough
London J.
Chobani key lime crumble is delicious for those who love sweet and tart flavor. The crumble just adds a crunch to the yogurt. I absolutely love Chobani Greek yogurt that is not only healthy but has a lot of different flavors.
I love this yogurt! Any time its on sale I stock up. Great for breakfast or snack time. This yogurt is filling , and satisfies the sweet tooth. Definitely recommend!
Kathryn T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are like crack. The yogurt tastes so good - just like key lime pie filling, and the flip in corner adds just the right amount of crunch. Best item like this on the market.
Cassandra K.
New Castle, DE
Delicious! This is one of my favorites. I keep grabbing this off of the shelf when I go shopping. I tend to snag this at Shoprite- they usually have great prices on this.
Kharizma L.
Petoskey, MI
This is my favorite yogurt in the world! Super filling and the flavor is great. The white chocolate chips give it just enough sweetness. I think it's a decent filling breakfast and I would definitely recommend it.
C M.
Very flavorful! Only complain is the lime is almost alittle too overpowering to go with the graham cracker crumbs and white chocolate. I like sour things but some might not. Overall I will purchase this again.
Larissa N.
Houston, Tx
This was the first chobani flips yogurt I tried, and let me tell you, it is super addictive. I don't even want to know the sugar content, just bury me in the keylime pie bliss. It's definitely an easy way to get people who don't like greek yogurt to eat it, good job chobani.
Kaye
This is my favorite flavor of all the Chobani flips. It tastes like a dessert, but I have it every morning at work for a morning snack. It's so delicious and sweet!!
Mary R.
Sooooo delicious! The mix of key lime and white chocolate is wonderful! I eat these as dessert, and I don't feel as bad about it. But it still tastes indulgent!
Shannon O.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products