BY CHOBANI #33 in Yogurt

About Chobani® Greek yogurt

Only Natural Ingredients That Are Not Genetically Modified (Non-gmo)
No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners

• Does this actually taste like a Key Lime Pie, or does it ...9 Answers
Chobani®
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
Another one of my favorite Flips! I love how the sweetness of the white chocolate chips & graham cracker crumbs takes the edge off the sour of the lime yogurt. Perfect for a midday snack or a healthy dessert.
Lauren M.
Concord, VA
I am a yogurt hater. I don't like the texture or flavor. That said, I love this. No, I LOVE this. And I love what this company stands for. It is the only yogurt brand I purchase.
Molly B.
Usaf Academy, CO
My absolute favorite flavor of the Chobani Flip Its-- they do an incredible job by making a fulfilling snack feel like a luxurious dessert! This tastes just like key lime pie, its tart, sweet, and fresh!
Tarra H.
Chicago Hts, IL
I want to like these flips. I buy Me almost every two weeks to try but I just never like the taste. Most of the time the yogurt is way to tart or odd flavored for me to enjoy this
Emily W.
Chobani is literally the only yogurt I'll eat and I love the flips. The key lime is my absolute favorite. It's sooo good! The little crispy graham cracker bites are so yummy. I love the contrast of texture.
Jennifer G.
The flavor combination is beyond perfect. The packaging is pure genius. I love line & this satisfies my cravings for when I want something sweet and delicious. I will definitely be going back for this!
Kaylee B.
Forest , VA
ATTENTION ALL KEY LIME PIE LOVERS! This is by bar the best lime green yogurt I have ever had. It's creamy and delicious. If taste like you're actually eating key lime pie (but with a lot less calories!)
Ciara  W.
Mcdonough, GA
I am addicted this yogurt! It is beyond delicious! I cant keep enough in my fridge. It really does remind me of a key lime pie! I love the fact that it has real ingredients.
Jennifer Y.
Flavorful and creamy key lime yogurt topped with crunchy cookie pieces and sweet white chocolate chips. Perfect sized snack that doesn't undo my whole day of healthy eating.
Heather B.
Pearl, MS
This is my favorite snack to pack in my teacher lunches. It is really sweet and a good mix of textures. I'd recommend this to anyone for a sweet treat when they are on the go!
Shannon O.
Cedar Falls, IA
Katie S.
Wilmington, NC
Lauren L.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love this. Is this considered healthy since it has chocolate pieces in it?
Jaswinder K.
I want to review this products

back